richlands vs cave spring

ba961

Its weird not playing them till game two but come down. Talked to some that went to the game said the falcons losing their rob hurt them it probably would not have changed the out come but would have been a closer game so should be a good one Friday what do you guys think. Ben had another week to rest his back should be 100% and from what they said this morning we should be able to run on them

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the Blues O line can open some holes and give Ben some time along with the secondary not giving up the big play, then the blues should bring this one home. Staten and Click will have to control the ball on the ground and keep the ball out of Cave Spring offence.

Going to be another short season for the Blues.

You are probably the least faithful Blues fan I've ever seen. Lmao what makes you come to your conclusion?

I thought Richlands player one of, if not its most, complete games of the season against Tazewell. They've had two weeks to prepare (unlike any other Cave-Richlands game).

I see Staten getting 175 with 3 TDs, and Benny tossing two more to Todd, and then blues win 35-20.

You are probably the least faithful Blues fan I've ever seen. Lmao what makes you come to your conclusion?

I thought Richlands player one of, if not its most, complete games of the season against Tazewell. They've had two weeks to prepare (unlike any other Cave-Richlands game).

I see Staten getting 175 with 3 TDs, and Benny tossing two more to Todd, and then blues win 35-20.

I think having 2 of the last 4 weeks off is not a good thing.

I agree with both of Ryans posts. Richlands badly needed the two weeks off. Horton and Ben really needed them. This is the game the whole team has wanted and now is here. Like i said earlier in the year this team will be much better prepared for post season. They have had to play and battle almost four quarters all year in which i think will be a plus.

Normally Richlands peaks a game or two early. This Friday will prove somebody wrong and hopefully it wont be me and Ryan. This team will win by 10 points is my prediction. We match up better with this Cave team than in the past. They are not big but do have two good receivers one which will remind you of Bradly. The qb is small but effecient. The running game is average.

Richlands is much more physical than Cave and just as fast. I expect a great game and if we don't turn the ball over three times we will win this one. Make no mistake about they will be very well coached and ready to play but so will we. I will take the home team here.

With AJ out it will be a much harder task but i say the Blues in a great game 31 to 20

I am glad we have the chance! Ghee whiz It truly is amazing how much we are disliked. I guess we might as well not even show up according to most here.

They will show up and I hope they can shut all the doubters up! Go Blues!

Thanks! I can promise you we are pulling for all SWVA teams. Good luck to us all. I sure wish the G Men could have pulled it out last night. Its been nice to see area teams that have been down for a while turn it around.

agreed;)

Thanks! I can promise you we are pulling for all SWVA teams. Good luck to us all. I sure wish the G Men could have pulled it out last night. Its been nice to see area teams that have been down for a while turn it around.

Great post! I am probably the one, and only, Roanoker that will be pulling against my hometown team in this one. Cave Spring has been so "hit and miss" this season. Winning when not expected and losing when they should have won. One thing is for sure, no one can deny that Richlands has been relatively consistent. Obviously, the Blues do not have the team from years past; however, Richlands has too many guns for this years version of the Knights. Plus, playing at Ernie is worth a touchdown, maybe two, in my book. Good luck to the Blues!

Inconsistency, and the road trip, catches up with the Knights in round two.

Richlands 24

Cave Spring 12

I am glad we have the chance! Ghee whiz It truly is amazing how much we are disliked. I guess we might as well not even show up according to most here.

Calm down little buddy.

Calm down there hoss! All I'm being is a realist. I'd love to see them go far just dont see it happening. The only team that the Blues played that matched up with their size and speed they lost to. But like I said I would like to see them go far, I just don't think its going to happen this year. Good luck to the Blues.

I sure wish AJ was playing in this game......his speed would help on both sides of the ball and I would feel a little better about this game, but I still have trust in our coaching staff and players and think that we pull out a close win !