5 Miles To The Border

Falconman

Its that time again, the battle for the top dog in Washington County.  Falcons or Trojans?  Well, its a no brainer what my thought is - FALCONS!!! LETS GO!  After a long hard summer of trimming bushes and manicuring lawns, its time to get painted up and rock the "Fear the Beak" proudly on this sculpted chest!  Its been a long summer, including Southy and I not getting along.  Here's my plea Southbound, lets just let things go, (she isn't worth our friendship) lets come together for Falcons sake.  They need us!  I want things to go well Friday.  Plans - get off work early, shower, get painted up, watch the Falcons dominate the Tro's, drive 5 miles, cross the border, and eat some VICTORY TACO'S!  How bout it Southy?  Let's do this!

First of all I have been under unimaginable stress this whole summer.  It started off stressful because I decided not to walk on at Va Tech.  Mainly because I felt slighted by Coach Beamer for not recruiting me properly.  Why walk on, when they SHOULD HAVE recruited you.  So I am going to Highlands and majoring in coaching and teaching.  Dad is against it because he says "those who cant do - teach."  I now have to meet with a career coach because of his opinion.  The crib life has been stressful as well.  We have a new addition to our house hold - a Chihuahua named Precious.  Stripes is under stress as well.  Stripes got in trouble because he picked dads recliner getting away from precious.  Dad went off on stripes but lets be honest, its the dam dog.  Both Dad and Mom turn a blind eye when it comes precious.  I told dad that precious wont stop bothering stripes but he didn't care, all he does is lay back in his recliner and drink his wine.  And Mom, she keeps on claiming that stripes is pissing in the house, uh no, that would be precious who is pissing in the house.  Stripes never would!! FM I appreciate the texts and your constant reaching out to me, like I said last night, I am over her.  To be honest with all this stress I haven't been able to get up for football but after seeing "5 miles to the border" I got pumped up.  Theres nothing like being a high roller with my boy FM, cruising thru atown, watching the Falcons Romp (49-14), crossing the border picking up some victory tacos, and having some ladies for the after hours.  Like I said last night FM, don't bring her, remember "bro's b4 ho's."  Its Friday night and its ABINGDON!  Lets Go Falcons! 

First of all I have been under unimaginable stress this whole summer.  It started off stressful because I decided not to walk on at Va Tech.  Mainly because I felt slighted by Coach Beamer for not recruiting me properly.  Why walk on, when they SHOULD HAVE recruited you.  So I am going to Highlands and majoring in coaching and teaching.  Dad is against it because he says "those who cant do - teach."  I now have to meet with a career coach because of his opinion.  The crib life has been stressful as well.  We have a new addition to our house hold - a Chihuahua named Precious.  Stripes is under stress as well.  Stripes got in trouble because he picked dads recliner getting away from precious.  Dad went off on stripes but lets be honest, its the dam dog.  Both Dad and Mom turn a blind eye when it comes precious.  I told dad that precious wont stop bothering stripes but he didn't care, all he does is lay back in his recliner and drink his wine.  And Mom, she keeps on claiming that stripes is pissing in the house, uh no, that would be precious who is pissing in the house.  Stripes never would!! FM I appreciate the texts and your constant reaching out to me, like I said last night, I am over her.  To be honest with all this stress I haven't been able to get up for football but after seeing "5 miles to the border" I got pumped up.  Theres nothing like being a high roller with my boy FM, cruising thru atown, watching the Falcons Romp (49-14), crossing the border picking up some victory tacos, and having some ladies for the after hours.  Like I said last night FM, don't bring her, remember "bro's b4 ho's."  Its Friday night and its ABINGDON!  Lets Go Falcons! 

Classic, how I have been awaiting a great post like this.

An another note they do recruit you when there is talent present...

Well FM and SB. The players that you said would make all of the difference for us are playing now. Those middle schoolers are sophomores now and they are starting. You said this would be a time of dominance for the Falcons. Guess we are going to see.

This made me laugh especially "precious piss" lol lol

Well FM and SB. The players that you said would make all of the difference for us are playing now. Those middle schoolers are sophomores now and they are starting. You said this would be a time of dominance for the Falcons. Guess we are going to see.

Think they lost the jr qb that would make those sophomores look good.  Just my opinion.

Let me start by giving a shout out to Gbaby and Sir Lancelot for the new software on this board.  Mad stuff and kick arse features, Falconman like!  Bugsey IT DOESN'T MATTER who they play on that side of the ball tonight , I am sure my Falcons are ready.  After the botched officiating last year and complete hosing we received at Bottle last year, they have to come to Falcon Hill.  Hey, the players are ready, the band is warming up, and I have Southy back with me, the BEAK WILL BE FEARED!.  God, I love this place. woohoooooo!!!! Its gameday in ABINGDON, need I say more?!