Round 2 Updates Thread

Ryan4VT

Galax player hurt and being taken off an a stretcher.  Some lady, from Galax I guess, was going crazy and screaming a bunch of stuff in the back ground.  Apparently they couldn't make it through the crowd and the muddy field fast enough for her.

Galax player hurt and being taken off an a stretcher.  Some lady, from Galax I guess, was going crazy and screaming a bunch of stuff in the back ground.  Apparently they couldn't make it through the crowd and the muddy field fast enough for her.

I know they are doing the best they can but in a way I can understand her being upset. It is a scary thing when a player gets hurt like that.

One man show.

Haysi is doing exactly what Altavista and Fort Chiswell did.  Throw everything at slowing Peoples down, even though you wont stop him, and take everyone else out of the game.  Galax will not beat anyone throwing the football so don't concern yourself with it.  Galax may score on a pass play occasionally but they will not beat anyone through the air.  Steven has played a whale of a game but its difficult for one man to defeat a team as balanced as Haysi.

I know they are doing the best they can but in a way I can understand her being upset. It is a scary thing when a player gets hurt like that.

Maybe she could have ran out there and helped them get everyone out of the way and across the field, if that was her problem.  Do something better than acting like that.

Maybe she could have ran out there and helped them get everyone out of the way and across the field, if that was her problem.  Do something better than acting like that.

I undersand what you are saying. They are better ways of handleing things. People just do dumb things when they are scared or mad.  

The Galax radio guys aren't making the situation better.

One is OK, the other two........not so much.

I get frustrated with them constantly calling for penalties on calls that are not high school penalties.  There is no "targeting" in high school football.  There is also no "uncatchable" rule, being outside the tackle box for intentional grounding.  That is an every week ocurance.