Scores 10/1/15-10/2/15

rvtne216

Bluefield is going to be a scary team for the next couple of years with all they have coming back especially if they get any kind of line play.  Should be some great games between these 2 for at least the next couple of years since Richlands has several soph and Jr's playing also !

Abingdon 57

Graham 47 FINAL

Graham's broadcaster was running his mouth so much at the end, he missed the last TD...

He had to be drunk tonight. He dang near started a fight with the Abingdon announcers, did nothing but talk crap about how Abingdon wasn't any good and that Richlands would beat them by 35 and that they only had two decent players, and complained about the refs the entire fourth quarter. Then he started getting sappy at the end and talking about the shooting in Oregon and how people complain about having a bad day when they don't know what a bad day is...that was when Graham scored the last TD and he didn't realize it until Graham was kicking-off with 0:00.2 left in the game...shaking my damn head...

Not the first time I've wondered if he was intoxicated.

In all seriousness, who do I contact if I'm interested in announcing for 2016?

So, was the weather so bad the other games needed to be cancelled?

It doesn't matter. The forecast was iffy, and schools would rather be safe and play another day than take the chance of having a monsoon game that could've been played another time. Plus, logistics is a lot easier to deal with during school hours than after school on a Friday.. And, of course, the fields won't get torn up as much.

(No thread started for the following teams ....so, will post here)

FB SCORES for  MONDAY 10-5-2015  (Games that were postponed earlier)

Halftime at Montcalm. Bland leads Generals 22-6.

FOOTBALL: Parry McCluer 7, Auburn 0, halftime #timesland

great state

FOOTBALL: Parry McCluer 14, Auburn 6, 5:04, 3rd quarter #timesland

Appomattox takes a 7-0 lead on first snap of 2Q. Phillip Fleshman with the 5-yard run

Timesland Retweeted

End of the 1st Quarter: Christiansburg 0 Cave Spring 7

great state