Frustration at Richlands

smoothsailin'

BWW is good, im a fan of the Mango Habanero myself. Word of warning, dont mix them with other spicy flavors. Somehow Mango Habanero + Spicy BBQ make Molten Lava. You would think 3+2 = 5, WRONG it equals 99. And eat real bone in wings, not round chicken nuggets.

The hot wings from Moon Dog pizza are really good.

Glad weve came back to a subject I know something about.

When at BWW I like to get one order of the salt and vinegar wings to eat in between my other flavors.  Kind of like a chicken wing palette cleanser for me.  It may be all in my head but I like it like that. 

East Coast Wings likes to say they have great wings, and I do like some of their options but it seems like they have always put a wing on the table thats cold on the outside and hot in the center.  Kind of a turn off for wing eating.

As much as I like buffalo wings, a good smoked wing with a touch of bbq sauce is probably my favorite when done right.

It's turning into a golf thread.....  Tried to talk a little bit about "Knight Rider".....but not many people interested in that, I guess.

Who's got the best chicken wings??

I used to get some from "Ciro's" in Dublin that were pretty awesome....Now, I tend to make my own...  BW3 is coming to Princeton soon, I hear.... I'll be patiently waiting.  Have frequented the one in Blacksburg quite a bit...  

Also, Gino's has some good ones, they used to marinate their wings in pickle juice before deep frying them.  Also, they have some good cattleman's sauce to dip them in.

Come to Galax and try Creek Bottom Brews!  Excellent wings, pizza, burgers and pickle fries.  Oh, and the beer of course!  Nothing you can buy at Food City.  All craft on tap.

When at BWW I like to get one order of the salt and vinegar wings to eat in between my other flavors.  Kind of like a chicken wing palette cleanser for me.  It may be all in my head but I like it like that. 

East Coast Wings likes to say they have great wings, and I do like some of their options but it seems like they have always put a wing on the table thats cold on the outside and hot in the center.  Kind of a turn off for wing eating.

As much as I like buffalo wings, a good smoked wing with a touch of bbq sauce is probably my favorite when done right.

Wings:

Quaker Steak and Lube = the drizzling you know what

Beef O Brady's = :-(

Buffalo Wild Wings = great

East Coast Wings = that feeling you get when you get when you're Justin Verlander and you just got home with Kate Upton clinging to your arm

I LOVED East Coast Wings!  That harvest apple sauce you kinda feel will suck because seriously apples and chicken, but yet, it's so strange you just got to try it?  Well, do yourself a favor and TRY IT!!!  It's the most amazing sauce ever.

Come to Galax and try Creek Bottom Brews!  Excellent wings, pizza, burgers and pickle fries.  Oh, and the beer of course!  Nothing you can buy at Food City.  All craft on tap.

I work for Food City and we actually are starting to get some GREAT craft brews in stock.  Founders All Day IPA and Breakfast Stout are immensely popular nationwide.  Dale's Pale Ale is also.  I love me some great high gravity brews, but usually have to go to Peabody's in Boone, North Carolina to get them.  Double and even Triple IPA's are my specialty.

Wings:

East Coast Wings = that feeling you get when you get when you're Justin Verlander and you just got home with Kate Upton clinging to your arm

I LOVED East Coast Wings!  That harvest apple sauce you kinda feel will suck because seriously apples and chicken, but yet, it's so strange you just got to try it?  Well, do yourself a favor and TRY IT!!!  It's the most amazing sauce ever.

I work for Food City and we actually are starting to get some GREAT craft brews in stock.  Founders All Day IPA and Breakfast Stout are immensely popular nationwide.  Dale's Pale Ale is also.  I love me some great high gravity brews, but usually have to go to Peabody's in Boone, North Carolina to get them.  Double and even Triple IPA's are my specialty.

Breakfast Stout!!!  I could have that every morning!!!

I have had this for breakfast MANY TIMES...c'mon, its oatmeal...

samuel-smith-oatmeal-stout.jpg

Wings:

The Food City in Galax is staring to get a better selection.  Wasn't trying to offend, just offer that Creek Bottom has hundreds of beers from all over the world.  Free samples on everything on tap.  You can check out Creek Bottom lineup here.  They have great food also.

http://www.cbbrews.com/

Capital Ale House in Fredericksburg...a "gabillion" beers on tap...many of which are craft and independent brewers...I think the food is pretty good but cannot seem to recall after sampling most of what was on tap...

I tried to discourage the golf talk with diverting the conversation to hunting/shooting. Has no one else been to Primland? The place is heaven if you love the Appalachian mountains. Golf, Shooting, Spirits, etc... Looks expensive but you can get deals

I sat in my tree stand this afternoon with every intention of shooting a slick head for the Hunters for the Hungry program.  However, I made the mistake of taking my smart phone with me.  I looked up from reading these threads just in time to see "ole wally wall hanger" walk back into the woods.  I was formulating my devastatingly witty and clever retort to futbolking's plea for no more golf.  What the heck, it was a almost dark anyway.  I was so distraught I even forgot what I was going to post.

Since it is going to be 70+ degrees tomorrow and too hot to hunt, I am contemplating a trip to Salem to watch a little football.  Anybody else making the trip?