Central @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

I wouldn't exactly say Graham ran it down their throat.  It was really quite the opposite.  We tried running Cousin down their throat 15 or 16 times and that was it.  Union may have I didn't see that game.

Those stats posted for Cousin can't be right...  Jazaire Reed had some carries and wasn't even on that stat sheet.  I think Cousin only touched it about 10 times, I was at the game....there is no way he touched it 15 times....but if I"m wrong and he did....he needed to touch it 10 to 15 more times, especially when Graham was up  big. Graham was missing a key interior lineman in that contest, too....not sure if that would have helped, I think it would have somewhat.... Anyway, that's in the past.  As from this point moving forward.... both Richlands and Graham, IMO will only get better as the season goes on... I'd hate to face either of those two teams in the playoffs.  I think Graham was out-coached from about the middle of the 2nd quarter on....  Hopefully, the coaches and players will learn from that game and not make the same mistakes next time around.

As for Central..... Tornado Subs will be in most of the 2nd half, I think.

Good gawd...you have the thinnest skin on Earth.  Instead of Ryno, I think I will start calling you Paper; in reference to your paper thin skin.

Thank you for clarifying that. Lord knows we wouldn't have gotten that reference...

You need to chill out. Confidence is silent. Insecurity is LOUD.

If you Mess with a bull then you get the horns. When I was 6, my sister, cousins, and I messed in a yellow jackets nest at our grandparents ' house. We definitely got stung. My sister and her friends were intentionally provoking a snake some years after that and it bit her. I knew a kid playing with a lighter awhile back and his shirt caught fire and gave him 3rd degree burns.

The moral of the story? Quit looking for trouble and getting mad when you get it.

Paper Tiger's humor me greatly.  Resorting to profanity is another sign of insecurity. 

BFH-- I asked one question and I am out of line?  Head on back to the woodshed. 

Trumper...if you think I am mad, you are seriously mistaken.  And trouble from Paper?  I get it that this forum is his safe zone. his security blanket if you will.  But it is not mine.

Paper Tiger's humor me greatly. Resorting to profanity is another sign of insecurity.

BFH-- I asked one question and I am out of line? Head on back to the woodshed.

Trumper...if you think I am mad, you are seriously mistaken. And trouble from Paper? I get it that this forum is his safe zone. his security blanket if you will. But it is not mine.

You and I both know that your question was an attempt to stir trouble, you don't fool me or anyone else.

And look at your responses, you're making a fool of yourself. You keep bringing up insecurities yet you're the big bad guy behind the keyboard trolling for ways to start $hit. If you don't have anything decent to say, then don't say anything at all.

Richlands has three choices to fix there run game and that is move Gregory Griffin and Seth Johnson to running back position and pound the ball down teams throat by rotating them two players in at RB! No team should be able to stop us with them two carry the ball!! Think about it Mance cause if you don't you want go far in the playoffs without a solid run game!! Redzone carries should go to your 250 lb Landon Lowe! Town of Richlands is wanting a state title it's time to give it to them coach!!

I sure do like what Tech does with Sam Rogers.  You don't need to take it to the house just punch it for 5 yards, work on first downs.

What's clear to me is the further up State you get the better the run Ds  the pass D's.  Short runs short passes " 1st downs" the big plays will come.

Seth is Devon nephew and Cody is just a close friend to the family I think. He lived over in the same county Devon is from.

Wrong....again.....

Cody was the first Johnson to come and play here. He is the cousin to Devon, Austin, and AJ. As previously stated, there is another brother to those three, and that is the parent of Seth. Making Devon Seth's uncle. 

I don't even know Ryan personally but I relate with him on almost every topic that is brought up. The man seems to be very educated. Hopefully will get the chance to meet up at a game this season!

Thank you!! If you're ever heading down to a Richlands game (I go to them all), just hit me up with a PM and we'll meet up!