FB Score UPDATES Week 7- 10/7 and 10/8/2016

trublue

Issues from early in the season resurfaced a week ago and led directly to this. If those issues are not resolved perminanently, this team will not go very far.

I private messaged a long time, highly respected member of this site earlier this week about it.

This one is in the history books!

Fort Chiswell stuns #1 Galax 31-20! First Galax loss since October 5, 2015!

Definitely an upset. No chance of catching an unsuspecting and overconfident Galax team now. Graham, you're going to have a fight next week!

Definitely an upset. No chance of catching an unsuspecting and overconfident Galax team now. Graham, you're going to have a fight next week!

Indeeed! No one likes to go to the Galax "briar patch!" Galax will be ready for Graham and I will be there cheering those G-Men on to victory! Glad you guys defeated Lee last night.

Issues from early in the season resurfaced a week ago and led directly to this. If those issues are not resolved perminanently, this team will not go very far.

I private messaged a long time, highly respected member of this site earlier this week about it.

I was really hoping Galax would pull this one out. Unless they are playing Graham, I always pull for the Maroon Tide. Long family ties from Galax from many-many years ago. I have much respect for the Galax athletic programs ... as do many other Graham fans.

*Sixcat runs around internet forum saying "I know something you dont know, I know something you dont know"*

Sixcat is correct about Galax, now as far as fort goes, fort has more talent than what people think though. Fort o-line just 6th game at their respective position. 2 injured and didn't play last year , one transfer in. 2 playing different positions. Will see what they do against narrows.

Sixcat is correct, Fort has more talent than what people think though. Fort o-line just 6th game at their respective position. 2 injured and didn't play last year , one transfer in. 2 playing different positions. Will see what they do against narrows.

Fort has a lot of talent and the right coach in place. They had talent two years ago but a poor coaching hire eroded the program for two years.

As I have said for years, a rising tide lifts all boats. The more competative the MED is, the better all programs will be.