Giles @ Appomattox

nrv_football

I know it will be an uphill battle as well. I will be there cheering also. I just think some of the kids get on here and look at these posts. The other Friday I seen a high school kid looking at this site on his smart phone. That's the reason I'm hesitant to right comments like that on here

I talked to the horn guy for Giles and he said that Appomattox called Giles High and told them that the train horn would not be allowed. To sum it all up, the principal of Giles made Appos principle realize that they cannot ban Giles' horn unless they ban their own horn so the horn will be going! Many people on here may not agree with taking it to away games but it has became a tradition for Giles and I give Terry props for all he has to do on Friday nights to set it all up especially on away games

I talked to the horn guy for Giles and he said that Appomattox called Giles High and told them that the train horn would not be allowed. To sum it all up, the principal of Giles made Appos principle realize that they cannot ban Giles' horn unless they ban their own horn so the horn will be going! Many people on here may not agree with taking it to away games but it has became a tradition for Giles and I give Terry props for all he has to do on Friday nights to set it all up especially on away games

This is likely to make a certain someone's head explode..

This makes me SUPREMELY happy. 

We took Horns and air tanks in last year to the Richlands-Appomattox game and had no issues with those.  But the sherrifs deputy did come and inspect the Freon tanks that had ball bearings in them as they were misinformed that we had brought propane tanks in.  Also get there early if you want a seat.

I've heard no good places in Appomattox...buddy lives there and told me to eat in Lynchburg cause nothing there but fast food crap lol

Maybe richlands people can tell you exactly what's there since they were there last year and it's been years since I've been there

Exactly why I don't post on preps anymore. Try to make everything into something personal. What they need over there more than anything is somebody to drop the Hammer like on this site.

Your presence was requested.

I've heard no good places in Appomattox...buddy lives there and told me to eat in Lynchburg cause nothing there but fast food crap lol

Maybe richlands people can tell you exactly what's there since they were there last year and it's been years since I've been there

I was in line at the gate like 5 hours before kickoff. Didn't have time to stop and eat lol. Seating was very limited. We filled up our side within 30 or 45 minutes of the gate opening.