Gerald Sensabaugh @ Crocket

Dick_Vitale

1 hour ago, trumpet1988 said:

It sounds as if he was being honest. 

Honest or not, the admin probably gave him he directive NOT to mention the protesting or make kids feel bad for protesting. He likely got caught in the moment and blurted something out. Admin terminated. 

It is easy to speculate the situation, but no one on this board knows what was said prior to the interim take over. 

Hopefully Qualls high tales it outta there this year and another school does not hold this against him. 

12 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Hahahaha this better be a damn movie soon or I'll be sadly disappointed. 

13 minutes ago, Dick_Vitale said:

Honest or not, the admin probably gave him he directive NOT to mention the protesting or make kids feel bad for protesting. He likely got caught in the moment and blurted something out. Admin terminated. 

It is easy to speculate the situation, but no one on this board knows what was said prior to the interim take over. 

Hopefully Qualls high tales it outta there this year and another school does not hold this against him. 

The powers that be at Crockett and Washington Co. seem to be rather toxic. If I were Brandon then leaving seems as if it would be more desirable. 

3 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

The powers that be at Crockett and Washington Co. seem to be rather toxic. If I were Brandon then leaving seems as if it would be more desirable. 

If I was him I would jet simply because of the situation. No one in their right mind would stay at DC after this fiasco. 

Tough to blame the admin in this situation. If you have not listened to the tapes on GS's Facebook do it. It is crazy... if you let an outsider listen to it, they'd think it was a convo between the principal and student. He is not suited to be working in a school setting. 

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, trumpet1988 said:

I always thought Brandon was pretty cool in high school. Regardless of what you think of the situation, I don’t believe he was wrong about it. 

I don't think he was wrong at all. He just didn't use the words they wanted him to use and it cost him the job,  which I think is ridiculous.

This is unreal. I wonder how many hours this new guy will last, seeing he has never coached a down and drove the bus. I guess when he gets fired he can sue them too!

37 minutes ago, SXSW said:

He is urging TMZ to keep sharing his story, to try and bring change to the culture there. 

Bring attention to himself. 

My question for the administrators is how did Sensabaugh ever get hired in the first place if he had been arrested in 2007 & 2009? 

5 hours ago, Widespread_Panic said:

Bring attention to himself. 

My question for the administrators is how did Sensabaugh ever get hired in the first place if he had been arrested in 2007 & 2009? 

Good question!

Most people have been roasting the admin for this but I have yet to see a complaint from my perspective until I saw this. 

What was he arrested for?

14 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Im not 100% sure, but I believe one arrest was for doing 100+ mph down Stone Dr.  I am not sure if that was the first or second but pretty sure one of the arrests was for that.

I looked them up... the google machine is great!

In 07, he was doing 85 or 87 down Stone Dr. Had a firearm in car without permit. he did tell cop he had it in his car without being asked to. So he was doing the right thing!

In 09, he was getting his haircut outside a barber shop/gun store area. He was in his Bentley and a cop saw it and it felt out of place. They ran the plates and noticed he had some unpaid citations or something in which he had a suspended license. Cop let him finish his haircut and then arrested him. 

30 minutes ago, Dick_Vitale said:

In 07, he was doing 85 or 87 down Stone Dr. Had a firearm in car without permit. he did tell cop he had it in his car without being asked to. So he was doing the right thing!

In 09, he was getting his haircut outside a barber shop/gun store area. He was in his Bentley and a cop saw it and it felt out of place. They ran the plates and noticed he had some unpaid citations or something in which he had a suspended license. Cop let him finish his haircut and then arrested him. 

So extremely minor stuff, nothing serious at all. Except the firearm in the car, most people see jail time for that. 

But the second arrest screams profiling, because someone has a nice car at a barber shop they should be scrutinized?

14 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

So extremely minor stuff, nothing serious at all. Except the firearm in the car, most people see jail time for that. 

But the second arrest screams profiling, because someone has a nice car at a barber shop they should be scrutinized?

After researching more, and I advise you do the same, he circled the block or something... made it look suspicious. Cop ran the plates and saw the violations. 

Tough to discredit the cop form doing their job of investigating suspicious activity. We can argue all day about the nature of suspicion but neither of us were there. I take the cops word it was suspicious even if the activity was not intended to be. 

14 minutes ago, Dick_Vitale said:

After researching more, and I advise you do the same, he circled the block or something... made it look suspicious. Cop ran the plates and saw the violations. 

Tough to discredit the cop form doing their job of investigating suspicious activity. We can argue all day about the nature of suspicion but neither of us were there. I take the cops word it was suspicious even if the activity was not intended to be. 

Guess I should have been pulled over every time I circled the block looking for a house who's occupants couldn't give good directions while trying to deliver a pizza 20 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Guess I should have been pulled over every time I circled the block looking for a house who's occupants couldn't give good directions while trying to deliver a pizza 20 years ago. 

idk... maybe less suspicious since you have a massive Pizza King sign on your roof? perhaps?

Just now, Dick_Vitale said:

idk... maybe less suspicious since you have a massive Pizza King sign on your roof? perhaps?

Nope. Not Pizza King and no sign back then. No GPS and people that didn't even know their own street #.

And in a less than desirable vehicle for some of the neighborhoods I frequented. 

1 hour ago, Dick_Vitale said:

I knew one was for an excessive speed down Stone Dr.  I was thinking it was over 100.