Gerald Sensabaugh @ Crocket

Dick_Vitale

11 minutes ago, Grapeape said:

My goodness, would it kill the guy to put on a suit? Dude dresses like he's about to mow the lawn. 

lol! I agree though. The guy seems rather under dressed for some of these public appearances though. 

But man what a mess this has become. If the allegations he has tossed out toward the AD are true, a lawsuit will follow no doubt. GS better be correct or his coaching days anywhere are toast. 

My professional dealings have required interactions with school systems throughout the region on both sides of the border, and I'm here to say that from top to bottom, school systems are the most corrupt organizations at any level. The ONLY school system around that is somewhat ethical and puts the kids first is Kingsport City. If folks new where the money was going in your typical county school system they would lose their minds. 

I have been following this and I see a problem. Eveything the coach says may be true but if he cared about the students he would not have waited until he needed to pul an ace out of the hole. I beleive both sides are at fault and the coach should be releived of his dutes while there is other heads that must roll. What a mess

1 hour ago, swvafbrespect said:

I have been following this and I see a problem. Eveything the coach says may be true but if he cared about the students he would not have waited until he needed to pul an ace out of the hole. I beleive both sides are at fault and the coach should be releived of his dutes while there is other heads that must roll. What a mess

I bet DC is regretting this hire lol

I kinda wish they were in Southwest Virginia it make take a little heat off the total embarrassment that Gate City Football has become!

2 minutes ago, sup_rbeast said:

Im not sure it can get worse.  There was a lot of talk of a terrible postgame scene between coaches/players/parents after last Friday.  If this move at least keeps that from happening again its a step in the right direction for the rest of the season.

9 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Im not sure it can get worse.  There was a lot of talk of a terrible postgame scene between coaches/players/parents after last Friday.  If this move at least keeps that from happening again its a step in the right direction for the rest of the season.

Pissed off parents, 3 guys serving as HC in 2 weeks...one let go for "failure to unite the team", all but one coach let go (he must be the "yes" man), the new guy is a baseball coach, an entirely new staff except for 1 guy with only 2 weeks left in the season before any playoff games they might earn...yeah, it can get a lot worse. Haha They are sitting on a powder keg over there.