Regional Playoff schedules?

Real Sasquatch

4 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Can some of you fine folks post some dates and times?  Thanks.

I would think Graham/Lee game would be Friday night due to college games on Saturday at Mitchell. Hopefully, something official is posted by tomorrow. 

13 hours ago, goose111874 said:

When did they start playing playoff games on Fridays.  I don't ever remember a Friday game in the 90s or even before 2010

In the pre-2008 expanded playoff format, the Regions used to only have 4 qualifiers; a bunch of teams were 3A; there were acand the Regions were massive.  It wouldn’t be uncommon to see “Magna Vista at Graham” for a Round 1 game.  Hence, many of them played on Saturdays.

13 hours ago, goose111874 said:

When did they start playing playoff games on Fridays.  I don't ever remember a Friday game in the 90s or even before 2010

In the pre-2008 expanded playoff format, the Regions used to only have 4 qualifiers; a bunch of teams were 3A; there were acand the Regions were massive.  It wouldn’t be uncommon to see “Magna Vista at Graham” for a Round 1 game.  Hence, many of them played on Saturdays

2 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

In the pre-2008 expanded playoff format, the Regions used to only have 4 qualifiers; a bunch of teams were 3A; there were acand the Regions were massive.  It wouldn’t be uncommon to see “Magna Vista at Graham” for a Round 1 game.  Hence, many of them played on Saturdays

I hope after round 1, games are on Saturday only because I’m selfish & would rather sit in the sunshine , lol. 

There is no "home" team in WV. All games are neutral in theory. WVSSAC pays all workers and pays and assigns all officials. Higher seed gets to choose where (as long as the field is pre certified) and lower seed gets to choose when from three dates and times. There are no banners. No home passes. And when I am the P. A. Announcer for Bluefield I have to be neutral.