Bluefield @ Richlands

EH31

Losing Hairston will hurt Bluefield but I can’t see Richlands beating them. Bluefield’s record is deceiving. They may be 0-4 but they’ve only lost those four games by a combined total of 30 (21 one those Princeton). Every game but Princeton could have swung the other way easily. 

7 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

All it takes to beat Richlands is a FG. I feel like the Beavers can score more than that. 

I’m just hoping to see some continued improvement. 

I hope they continue to improve. I honestly think Tarter is doing the best he can with the hand he’s been dealt. 

3 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Losing Hairston will hurt Bluefield but I can’t see Richlands beating them. Bluefield’s record is deceiving. They may be 0-4 but they’ve only lost those four games by a combined total of 16. Each game could have swung the other way easily. 

Bluefield lost to Princeton by 21...

17 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I hope for a speedy recovery for that young man.  As for Bluefield, they get into the win column  this week.  I'll say 27-7.

Richlands hasn't scored a TD since the GC game with 14 quarters of play. My hats off to the players for hanging in there and giving it their best effort.  I think Bluefield wins 27-10.  I'm giving the Blues 10 points thinking things will have improved that much but would love to see a win, just don't think it will happen. GO BLUES!!!!

1 hour ago, Tornado 🌪 99 said:

Gotta love the puppy 🐶 dogs, they get their rocks off on us having hard times. We have owned them for 20 years they better hope they win this year, last chance for a long while. Their jv and 8 th grade are down we have loads of talent coming.

I didn’t mean that as a smart ass comment. But take it as it is. I meant it as the cold hearted truth. If you really want me too be honest I will. If Richlands played a schedule like Tazewell they’d have the same results. Richlands plays a hard ass schedule. If Tazewell played the same schedule as y’all, it’d be the same for them. & what Richlands done 20 years ago doesn’t have nothing to do with what they are now. I guess y’all think wins from 20 years ago is gonna help y’all’s playoff run this year or something as much as y’all bring it up. 

4 hours ago, Tornado 🌪 99 said:

Gotta love the puppy 🐶 dogs, they get their rocks off on us having hard times. We have owned them for 20 years they better hope they win this year, last chance for a long while. Their jv and 8 th grade are down we have loads of talent coming.

Loads of talent coming, lol. Nope. The loaded talent coming up is in Bluefield. Richlands may beat Tazewell in the future, but the football glory days are over for the Blues.  

Sorry dude.