Week 5 Scores & Updates

Gridiron60

30 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

No seems like you need to pay rent. You got butthurt and locked a certain thread when you couldn't take no more.

No, I just told you all you needed to move on, but you didn't and took another L...

5 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Pathetic effort once again for the Spartans...as you said earlier embarrassing 

Fort Chiswell breaks a 16 game losing streak today 

Don't understand not kicking a FG. Down 9 with a little over 5 minutes left . You got a 4th and 7 from the 12. Probably hadn't had more than a couple runs all day over 7 yards. Got a kicker that hit a 39yarder last week. Stupid , stupid, and stupid

1 hour ago, Dawg01 said:

But it seems like you are the 1 who can't keep Union out of your head and mouth. Just stating the obvious here.

Right commented to me about graham when I was talking about Ridgeview and Union game don’t have a clue what graham has to do with that 

1 hour ago, Stranger danger said:

Don't understand not kicking a FG. Down 9 with a little over 5 minutes left . You got a 4th and 7 from the 12. Probably hadn't had more than a couple runs all day over 7 yards. Got a kicker that hit a 39yarder last week. Stupid , stupid, and stupid

Was you there?