Week 7 Scores/Updates

SWVAgridiron

Just now, Real Sasquatch said:

Thanks.  Because I'm not the best at Geography and I don't really care about the schools up that way much anyway.

Never heard of those schools in my life and every state has a Prince something county dudes just rude 

15 minutes ago, VHSLhelper said:

Freedom Eagles of Woodbridge, Charles Colgan Sharks of Manassas

Any clue how many of those 112 were scored by the JV ? Wonder when the running clock kicked in? That’s a crazy score with running clock. 

5 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Never heard of those schools in my life and every state has a Prince something county dudes just rude 

Yeah I thought it was a bit petty. Not everyone knows every single county. 

Also, why the heck do you score 112?! Did they just run up the score? Or could the other team just not stop even the subs?

Also, reminds me of a skit on John Boy and Billy. Rev and Goob “Give Calhoun the Ball.”

2 minutes ago, BlueDevilVolMan said:

Also, why the heck do you score 112?! Did they just run up the score? Or could the other team just not stop even the subs?

Also, reminds me of a skit on John Boy and Billy. Rev and Goob “Give Calhoun the Ball.”

Freedom is one of the top 6A schools in the state in football. 6-0.  I’m guessing Colgan is bottom of the barrel as far as football. 

1 minute ago, BlueDevilVolMan said:

Definitely need to work on their tackling 

28 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Well I knew they weren’t gonna win but a 3 point game with 9 minutes left isn’t exactly over.  I think they played good tonight just couldn’t get a 3rd or 4th down stop and too many penalties AGAIN 

I would agree with the penalties are killing them its week 7 and your still getting those bonr headed penalties. That is a direct reflection of coaching. Plus I noticed tonite on all most every run play the offensive line was about 7 yards down field watching the ball carrier. Hate it for the kids but they are being let down. IMO 

1 minute ago, Dawg01 said:

I would agree with the penalties are killing them its week 7 and your still getting those bonr headed penalties. That is a direct reflection of coaching. Plus I noticed tonite on all most every run play the offensive line was about 7 yards down field watching the ball carrier. Hate it for the kids but they are being let down. IMO 

Problem might be too many coaches. Don’t need 15 guys telling kids 2 different things 

3 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

Besides penalties though I thought they actually had a good game plan, just to young this season.  Didn’t realize before season started we’d be playing 7 freshman 

Halftime: South Florence (SC) QB LaNorris Sellers has passed for 425 yards and 7 touchdowns. He also rushed for another. The #1 Bruins lead No. 9 Wilson 63-0.

The game was called almost midway through the third quarter.

Hartsville beat Myrtle Beach 82-42

• GMan locked this topic