Week 8 Scores/Updates

Graham32

V-High defense is gassed.  Graham running the ball down their throats.  Omarri Hill is blasting huge holes and Hughes is a load to bring down. Jamel Floyd is stepping up to show that he would be a starting running back for just about any team around here too.  I think they are on to something here.  Dang.

Graham 21

V-High 14.

1 minute ago, FootballFan77 said:

I just want to say, why have we not seen Hughes running any, that kid is strong. He’s having the game of his life. Floyd and Railey having amazing game as well. Hoping the boys tighten the pass defense up in 2nd half. 

Graham has all the pieces for a power run game.  Strong line.  Having Hill line up as a blocking back caught me off guard, he is really opening up huge holes.  It is fun to watch that big boy go in motion and then clear a path for the running back.

11 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Graham has all the pieces for a power run game.  Strong line.  Having Hill line up as a blocking back caught me off guard, he is really opening up huge holes.  It is fun to watch that big boy go in motion and then clear a path for the running back.

What will be Graham’s option if Virginia High figures out how to plug the holes 2nd half? 

• GMan locked this topic