Central Woodstock vs Graham

Gridiron60

Awesome video!!!

Excitement in the air for tomorrow.  Listening to the radio broadcast and watching on NFHS, they aren't in sync.  That's annoying.  You are hearing the play calling before you see it happen on field.  Wish the best for the Gmen!!  

"Twas the night before  Salem and all through their houses not a Gman was stirring, not even a mouse.  Their gear was hung in their lockers with care,  while they nestled snug in their beds, and visions of rings all danced in their heads.  

When out on the  lawn there arose such a clatter.  They sprang from their beds to see what was the matter. The coaches were ready and gave out the call, "blow the whistle and give us the ball."    Their eyes how they twinkled, their dimples how merry.  The team laughed when they saw them give a wink with their eyes, and a twist of their heads, soon gave them to know we had nothing to dread.   Driving out of town, we heard them exclaim MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND WE"VE HEARD THE CALL."  First down Gmen!!!

12 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

Awesome video!!!

Excitement in the air for tomorrow.  Listening to the radio broadcast and watching on NFHS, they aren't in sync.  That's annoying.  You are hearing the play calling before you see it happen on field.  Wish the best for the Gmen!!  

"Twas the night before  Salem and all through their houses not a Gman was stirring, not even a mouse.  Their gear was hung in their lockers with care,  while they nestled snug in their beds, and visions of rings all danced in their heads.  

When out on the  lawn there arose such a clatter.  They sprang from their beds to see what was the matter. The coaches were ready and gave out the call, "blow the whistle and give us the ball."    Their eyes how they twinkled, their dimples how merry.  The team laughed when they saw them give a wink with their eyes, and a twist of their heads, soon gave them to know we had nothing to dread.   Driving out of town, we heard them exclaim MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND WE"VE HEARD THE CALL."  First down Gmen!!!

The championship game will be different.  It will be done more professionally by NFHS, similar to WV metronews.  Can't wait to hear "You don't wanna go to war" chant in the stands...

30 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Am I the only one so hyped up that I’ll never get to sleep tonight 😂

I hope the GMen can make history tomorrow by completing a perfect 15-0 season! 

You’re not the only one 😂

One thing that really strikes me about this Graham team is the sheer number of potential play makers that you can place the ball in the hands of to win a game. They have a lot of guys that can rise to the occasion and deliver.  I see this to be the difference tomorrow and expect to see a good many guys have career games.  Culture is too deep and strong throughout this team.  I think I’ll slam some Smith Mountain stripers in the morning then head on into town for a big afternoon for the G-Men.  

Copied from FB post by Erik Robinson TCSB 

Huge THANK YOU to Richlands High School for feeding the G-Men football team today. We appreciate your generosity! 

#bettertogether #WeAreAllOneFamilyInTazewellCounty”

Awesome gesture by Ricky Vencill & RHS.