State Championship

THS6805

36 minutes ago, Pioneer said:

My question is why you are so worried about the game being closer? Fact is, it was never close. Auburn made errors and Lebanon capitalized, end of story. You can keep going with the what ifs all day long but it doesn't change anything. 

Fact is if it wasn't for the 1st period game would have been closer.  Am I wrong?  What is factually incorrect about what I said?  

11 hours ago, RichRich said:

Fact is if it wasn't for the 1st period game would have been closer.  Am I wrong?  What is factually incorrect about what I said?  

1st thing, it's an "inning" and not a "period."  That makes your arguement invalid. Secondly, it's simple  .."would have, should have, could have, and finally "what if"..bottom line 7 to 0 is the only score that matters, end of story. 

3 hours ago, Pioneer said:

1st thing, it's an "inning" and not a "period."  That makes your arguement invalid. Secondly, it's simple  .."would have, should have, could have, and finally "what if"..bottom line 7 to 0 is the only score that matters, end of story. 

Better go back and read my original post mister illiterate.   Says inning.  Quit dancing around the question.  What did I say that  what was factually incorrect?   Why you so butthurt over that fact?  You cant answer the first question can ya?

19 minutes ago, RichRich said:

Better go back and read my original post mister illiterate.   Says inning.  Quit dancing around the question.  What did I say that  what was factually incorrect?   Why you so butthurt over that fact?  You cant answer the first question can ya?

Illiterate,  lol 😆 good job nice one. Is that the best you've got. Have a blessed day!

2 hours ago, Pioneer said:

Illiterate,  lol 😆 good job nice one. Is that the best you've got. Have a blessed day!

Don't hide now,  take away runs from first inning what would score have been?  

On 6/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, RichRich said:

The score was what it was, and you have no factual evidence to prove that it would have been any different. Lebanon scored 2 the rest of the way, but those 2 runs with a no hitter might as well had been 100. Auburn never was a threat in the game. The game wasn't close for that fact. If you can't understand that, or grasp that,  it's a you problem not a me problem. We are going to have to agree to disagree. Have a blessed day. 

9 hours ago, Pioneer said:

The score was what it was, and you have no factual evidence to prove that it would have been any different. Lebanon scored 2 the rest of the way, but those 2 runs with a no hitter might as well had been 100. Auburn never was a threat in the game. The game wasn't close for that fact. If you can't understand that, or grasp that,  it's a you problem not a me problem. We are going to have to agree to disagree. Have a blessed day. 

Fact is they only scored 2 runs after the first.  2 to 0 is alot closer then 7 to 0.   Please explain why you are upset with me pointing that out.   You would hated our big group in red cheering for Lebanon if you have this type of breakdown over facts.   Hell  Auburn had 3 or 4 errors in the first 2 were easy outs.   Wipe those tears away and tell my I'm wrong?   You probably think that's great on the pitcher

Ig it’s a good thing baseball games are 7 innings and not 6. Could never have been a close game since auburn was never a threat on offense. Even if you give the two unearned runs Lebanon had to auburn the score is 5-2 which still is not that close

7 minutes ago, Stelley said:

Ig it’s a good thing baseball games are 7 innings and not 6. Could never have been a close game since auburn was never a threat on offense. Even if you give the two unearned runs Lebanon had to auburn the score is 5-2 which still is not that close

What in the flying eff are you talking about?  They scored 5 runs in the first.  The post that got you and your buddy crying was take away the first and its a lot closer game.  It would be 2-0  you have to be the same person.  I didnt talk to one person in the crowd of red that stupid surely they cant be 2 of yall.   Im sure in your head the only team that could beat Leb this yr would be the 1970 Baltimore Orioles but the fact is Auburn looked like crap defensibly in the first.  I think your lack up reading comprehension is leading you to being big mad 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Is this the greatest baseball thread feud ever on this board? 😂😂

Lol im just having fun ive never seen someone get so upset about pointing out an opposing teams horrible defense

3 hours ago, RichRich said:

What in the flying eff are you talking about?  They scored 5 runs in the first.  The post that got you and your buddy crying was take away the first and its a lot closer game.  It would be 2-0  you have to be the same person.  I didnt talk to one person in the crowd of red that stupid surely they cant be 2 of yall.   Im sure in your head the only team that could beat Leb this yr would be the 1970 Baltimore Orioles but the fact is Auburn looked like crap defensibly in the first.  I think your lack up reading comprehension is leading you to being big mad 

They earned 4 of the runs in the first though

2 hours ago, Stelley said:

They earned 4 of the runs in the first though

I dont care if pete rose handed them 5 runs in the first..  Take away the first and its  a lot closer game.  Not sure why you having trouble dealing with or comprehending that.  Auburn looked awful on defense first period and thats a fact.  Anyone that was there would agree.  Even Auburns fans were bitching and moaning about it.  Why are you 2 so offended by that?  If you let it out maybe we can talk about it

11 hours ago, RichRich said:

Lol im just having fun ive never seen someone get so upset about pointing out an opposing teams horrible defense

Lol im not upset. I take nothing personally on here.  Trust me there are way more important things going on on in my life than this forum or anything Pioneers related. I could very easily quit posting and never think twice. I find it comical myself most of the time If I've added to your laughs then that's good on me. 

7 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Yep....Lebanon won something and some fans just want to pound their chest

Wouldn't any school that won  a state championship? Doesn't happen  often. Technically it's the 3rd state title LHS has won this year. 

Cross Country 

Forensics,  2 in a row..I know you will say it's not a sport, but the students involved work extremely hard. 

Baseball..2 in 3 years

• 2 weeks later...

14 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

What happened? I must have missed this

The whole thing when Unions band was accidentally sent onto the field while Richlands was still warming up and the football players ran through the band to catch a punt and there was a lot of outrage. The owner of the Moose basically said anyone who didn’t side with Union wasn’t welcome in his restaurant and said some pretty nasty things about Richlands athletics and their fans. And then admitted he hadn’t seen the video, only been told what happened. 

It caused a LOT of people to stop going there, myself included. Which sucked, because I ate there so much before, that the waitress's knew my order when I walked in lol.