Week 3 Scores

Unchained

The RV-Central matchup isn't what it used to be.  Was the nastiest rivalry in the area for the past 3-4 years.  Not a lot of fight from the boys in red and white tonight.  I miss the nasty matchups and routine upsets.

10 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Central is bad.  Defense just isn't what it used to be....seems like teams score so easily in today's game.

Maybe Mullins wasn't the best man for the job,  I really thought he we do good

2 minutes ago, RichRich said:

Maybe Mullins wasn't the best man for the job,  I really thought he we do good

They had an identity under the former coach and were a tough out!  They would have caused some problems two years ago in the playoffs but Ridgeview was just a bad matchup for them.

11 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Wow how bad is Tazewell 

They aren't that bad but are sure playing like it. Offense should be airing it out like crazy. Both punts led to points for Richlands and they punted because they tried to run the ball and run it some more

6 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

Graham has gotten sloppy. They might get beat next week playing like this.

Let's not forget. Clements is still out. He obviously makes this team much better on offense. When he comes back I think they have one of the most lethal offenses in the state. They aren't just throwing deep bombs anymore. They spread it around really well. They have Daniel Jennings who will complement Clements really well. We'll see if Clements gives it a go next week.