Week 8 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

1 minute ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Unofficial stats according to JD Vaughn of the Kingsport Times, 112 yards and 2 TD's passing, 91 yards and 2 TD's rushing.  Rushing TD's were 1 and 72 yards, passing touchdowns were 32 and 40 yards.

Union is taking applications next season for a QB come on back lol!!  I know that’s not happening 

Just now, tornado99 said:

Grayson beating Bluefield honestly surprises me. Honaker and Grayson appear to be looking like a heavyweight semifinal to come.

Bluefield of the last two years hasn't been typical Bluefield. Last year losing to Pulaski and Woodrow and this year losing to Woodrow again and Grayson. These are games they shouldn't lose in my opinion. They can't finish off games when they have the lead.

Just now, tornado99 said:

Grayson beating Bluefield honestly surprises me. Honaker and Grayson appear to be looking like a heavyweight semifinal to come.

Don’t forget about Rye Cove wasn’t it a 1 score game vs Honaker 

Just now, Duke2015 said:

Don’t forget about Rye Cove wasn’t it a 1 score game vs Honaker 

Yes, it was. However, watching it on NFHS, I didn’t really have a question who I thought was the better team. I think RC played well.

3 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Union is taking applications next season for a QB come on back lol!!  I know that’s not happening 

If he can lead us to a win over the Helltoppers in two weeks, he'll get the key to the city and be a made man.  Of course, I know you Union folks want the Hill to win for that one more bonus point.  

2 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Bluefield of the last two years hasn't been typical Bluefield. Last year losing to Pulaski and Woodrow and this year losing to Woodrow again and Grayson. These are games they shouldn't lose in my opinion. They can't finish off games when they have the lead.

You are probably right. I just see them always having a speed advantage on most in the coverage area.

17 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Grayson scored one a tipped/deflected pass that the Bluefield player should have had picked off.  They've outplayed Bluefield tonight

hey grayson fumbled they scooped and next was a pick 6. grayson spotted them 14

12 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Interception by GC at their own 15. Bluefield is done. 1:47 left and 1 TO for Bluefield. Game is over. GC will win as Bluefield can't stop clock.

Grayson wins

Well I was wrong. Kudos GC.

4 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

If he can lead us to a win over the Helltoppers in two weeks, he'll get the key to the city and be a made man.  Of course, I know you Union folks want the Hill to win for that one more bonus point.  

Ahh I hope he throws for 300 yards and 5 TDs hopefully it doesn’t hurt us for the playoffs 

6 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

Yes, it was. However, watching it on NFHS, I didn’t really have a question who I thought was the better team. I think RC played well.

Yeah I think RC would have to play perfect to win but once the weather changes it will affect a passing team more