Week 9 Scores/Updates

Queue

41-0 is the final from Loris and to cap it off, Loris has a backup kicker who is Spanish Speaking and a Female, and she nailed the final extra point for Loris. 

Google Loris Lions Radio and you can hear Greg Mance in the post-game probably 2-3 minutes from the time this post is posted.

41 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

41-0 is the final from Loris and to cap it off, Loris has a backup kicker who is Spanish Speaking and a Female, and she nailed the final extra point for Loris. 

Google Loris Lions Radio and you can hear Greg Mance in the post-game probably 2-3 minutes from the time this post is posted.

Glad you got to see Loris at their finest.  

Hopefully will be a similar game next week Aynor  

Go on the field and speak with Coach.  I know he would be pleased.  

6 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Never been to a chilhowie home game,  watching and listening to it on nfhs was interesting. Scrappy bunch though,  rye Cove kept it simple,  should be 100%healthy headed into twin springs later. 

Chilhowie at home is definitely an advantage for them. They usually evaluate when the crowd gets into it. The place is usually packed too. I was there tonight and I think Rye Cove is easily the second best team in 1D I would expect a rematch with Honaker for the region championship. I would say that have a chance they have a pretty solid Line and 3 or 4 guys that run really hard including the QB which is dangerous when they are in 10 personnel. When it gets cold around thanksgiving the team that can run the ball and stop the run usually wins. I hope #16 is okay he was on the ground for a while in 3rd.