Week 9 Scores/Updates

Queue

32 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

On NFHS said video broadcast interrupted for Giles/Tazewell game.  Blank screen

Bummer!!!

What did I tell u earlier today that I worried about? When a game's regular start time is moved to another day, it's usually just too much mental work for some ADs. Just simply not able to form the thought, then initiate the action needed to make the change. 

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

25-0 

End 1st 

I never want to toot my horn, and if so, I don't want to do it with my own team, but I told ya'll about this one. Running clock game and Giles would get taken completely apart. Game's not over of course, but this one is going about like myself and Hokiebird7 predicted. 

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I never want to toot my horn, and if so, I don't want to do it with my own team, but I told ya'll about this one. Running clock game and Giles would get taken completely apart. Game's not over of course, but this one is going about like myself and Hokiebird7 predicted. 

Pretty sure every Giles fan predicted it 

3 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Pretty sure every Giles fan predicted it 

True, it wasn't some divine revelation or "genius pick." It was pretty darn obvious unfortunately. I got a text from out there. Sounds like Tazewells AD is a real shita$$ IF....again....IF he is the guy responsible for being the fan Nazi or the fan Karen. If he's not the guy being the fan Karen, then my apologies. If he is the fan Karen, then well.......he's acting like a real shi$a%% tonight. Ridiculous from what I heard.

1 minute ago, nrv_football said:

Man Giles is absolutely horrible. Pretty much how everyone said it would go up to this point. 

We are only losing because of the Tazewell Karen fan Nazi. If we were full strength with noise, we would be winning this game!!!!!

Just now, stu_bean said:

Patterson 15 yd reception 2 pt run by creasy

Taz 33

Giles 13

6:51 2nd 

Announcer just fussed at our band and the Giles fans about noise when at the line

I’m sure it’s not the entire fan base but if the entire fan base is that way and the stars/moons align for a trip to BSG in a few weeks they will be in for it. 

2 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

I’m sure it’s not the entire fan base but if the entire fan base is that way and the stars/moons align for a trip to BSG in a few weeks they will be in for it. 

I'd love to draw the Dogs. I keep hearing how good Creasy is. I'd love to see him testing that Bears nasty secondary:)