Unofficial pairings

Union_Fan

I agree with you, @Union_Fan

All of PH's opponents played a 10-game schedule, so that's not it. Va High (4-6), Lebanon (3-7) , JIB (1-9), Grundy (5-5), JSB (3-7), RR (5-5), Holston (5-5), Honaker (10-0), Chilhowie (5-5), and Northwood (1-9)

Both teams were 2-0 against their common opponents (i.e. Northwood, JIB), so that's not it either.

Which goes to (f). And regardless of how you count the three TN opponents, Twin Springs still has the higher winning percentage.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:19 AM, Gridiron60 said:

Crazy how many 3-7 & 4-6 teams are in the playoffs. Pretty pointless first round in several games. Maybe we’ll see some upsets to keep it exciting.

In region 1B Cumberland is 0-10 and in the playoffs and 

I think Lee will put up a fight against the G-Men. Their record doesn’t really reflect their ability. If a couple plays had went the other way against Rye Cove, Battle, GC, and Abingdon (all one score games) then they’re 8-2. Had Lee played the current version of Ridgeview instead of the week 5 version then they could possibly even be sitting at 9-1. Lots of ifs and buts I know but the Generals are missing a couple key players that would’ve made a big impact in those games they’ve lost. 

2 hours ago, generallyspeaking said:

I think Lee will put up a fight against the G-Men. Their record doesn’t really reflect their ability. If a couple plays had went the other way against Rye Cove, Battle, GC, and Abingdon (all one score games) then they’re 8-2. Had Lee played the current version of Ridgeview instead of the week 5 version then they could possibly even be sitting at 9-1. Lots of ifs and buts I know but the Generals are missing a couple key players that would’ve made a big impact in those games they’ve lost. 

What are you smoking man.....9 and 1.....what ifs?????doesn't mean nothing. Lee gets curbstomped this week its over before halftime.....Lee has no defense ain'tall. Lee got nobody that matches graham's rb speed. Please copy this and use it as bulletin board material for those generals thou..🫢🫢

4 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Glad you’re back. We’ve missed you…. The same way I miss my crazy ex who pulled a knife on me. 

Well I've missed you too and I'm glad your ex didn't get to you with that knife.

3 hours ago, Vol Hater said:

What are you smoking man.....9 and 1.....what ifs?????doesn't mean nothing. Lee gets curbstomped this week its over before halftime.....Lee has no defense ain'tall. Lee got nobody that matches graham's rb speed. Please copy this and use it as bulletin board material for those generals thou..🫢🫢

I know it sounds crazy man but it’s not unrealistic. If you’ve actually watched any of the games I mentioned you’d know. Ridgeview is a completely different team than when they played and I think the Generals would put 40 on them now. Never did i say Lee would beat Graham but I don’t think they’re gonna lay down and get rolled. 

13 minutes ago, generallyspeaking said:

I know it sounds crazy man but it’s not unrealistic. If you’ve actually watched any of the games I mentioned you’d know. Ridgeview is a completely different team than when they played and I think the Generals would put 40 on them now. Never did i say Lee would beat Graham but I don’t think they’re gonna lay down and get rolled. 

I didn’t realize it but you are right. Abingdon was 2 scores but the rest were right there. I still think it’s an uphill battle in Bluefield but I’ll be interested to see how they do. 

13 minutes ago, generallyspeaking said:

I would hope no team regardless of their record would lay down and get rolled purposely! I hope both teams play the best they have all year! 

2 hours ago, generallyspeaking said:

Like I said bulletin board material 😉😉

11 hours ago, generallyspeaking said:

Bro… log off for me real quick😂 besides 28 getting hurt early on he is better than 2 at rb & Lb , and 34 who was probably Lb. who else would have made key impacts, if lee had any sense 2 would be wearing 52 and 4 would be my rb🤷🏽‍♂️

7 hours ago, bearforce1 said:

Bro… log off for me real quick😂 besides 28 getting hurt early on he is better than 2 at rb & Lb , and 34 who was probably Lb. who else would have made key impacts, if lee had any sense 2 would be wearing 52 and 4 would be my rb🤷🏽‍♂️

Then Lee would have zero inside run game threat and almost no receiving threat other than out of the backfield. 

3 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

Then Lee would have zero inside run game threat and almost no receiving threat other than out of the backfield. 

They don’t have much as it is with that line, and the receiving threat they have now is throwing a bubble, tunnel, jet to 4 and praying.