Regional Semis Score Updates

SWVAgridiron

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

There’s your state champs boys. 

Would like to see the defense that could stop that QB. I believe union could possibly ddo it. But imo unions weakness is their offense. They will struggle with a good defense 

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I do. My pick preseason was Graham vs Poquoson. I'm sticking with it except I've modified in week 3 as the Union/Graham winner vs Poquoson

That would have to be the furthest apart two teams can get in VA in terms of a final, unless maybe Union or Gate City played them..

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Parkersburg starting to pull away from Princeton, leads 37-28 in 4th. Bridgeport throttled the number 1 seed Cabell Midland tonight in WV and if Princeton would have won tonight, they would have hosted in the state semis

Princeton blocked a Parkersburg field goal attempt earlier only for the holder to get it and throw for a first down and Parkersburg scored a few plays later.

13 minutes ago, CzarYakov said:

image.png.69a114c0fd52c5b96b6ce102e56fa486.png

Grayson ain't taking this one very well.

There was a large crowd between the end zone and Food City prior to the game tailgating and they were DRUNK. 

As the stands started clearing out after the game, they were trying to fight people leaving the game. Not sure of anything else. We were trying to ge the band kids out safely. 

Congratulations to Gate City for a really good season! They came to play and their QB was one of the best we’ve faced in my opinion. He fought hard all night long and is fast! GC won the first half but Graham dominated the second! Clements dug in and earned every yard he was able to get! Edwards , once again great showing! Defense played well  probably not the best. Both teams are going to be sore tomorrow! Great night of smash mouth football in pouring rain. So yes, you can actually play football in the rain! 😂 Graham needed a game like this!