Scores and Updates-Dec 2

Liam McPoyle

1 minute ago, Westisthebest said:

Grahams done. Just as I assumed, region D was weak this year. Graham could still come back but not from wat ive witnessed so far

Graham losing to an undefeated wal on the road led by maybe the best player in 2A makes the West weak? Okay 

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

Graham losing to an undefeated wal on the road led by maybe the best player in 2A makes the West weak? Okay 

Yeh and you were probably one of the people saying after the Radford Glenvar game how they all sucked and clements was gonna rush fo 400 yds.. this game is gonna get ugly now

2 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

Yeh and you were probably one of the people saying after the Radford Glenvar game how they all sucked and clements was gonna rush fo 400 yds.. this game is gonna get ugly now

No, not at all. Thanks for assuming tho. I said Radford would play infinitely better an Graham doesn’t have the advantage of playing them once and making adjustments. You’re more than welcome to go back and reread that thread. Thank for answering my question tho. 

Just now, BigWinners said:

No, not at all. Thanks for assuming tho. I said Radford would play infinitely better an Graham doesn’t have the advantage of playing them once and making adjustments. You’re more than welcome to go back and reread that thread. Thank for answering my question tho. 

Well i said probably as i know there were a few people that said it. Was giving no credit to Radford or Glenvar. 

Graham has zero ideas offensively and credit to Radfords staff. They have completely looked like a different team defensively in the second half. 

3rd and 4 and Graham goes away from Clements and throws it on 3rd down. 

Graham has had 3 third downs in this half of less than 3rd and 5 where Clements didn't touch the ball. They passed it instead.

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Graham has zero ideas offensively and credit to Radfords staff. They have completely looked like a different team defensively in the second half. 

3rd and 4 and Graham goes away from Clements and throws it on 3rd down. 

Graham has had 3 third downs in this half of less than 3rd and 5 where Clements didn't touch the ball. They passes it instead.

They’ve not trusted him all game I don’t understand what the hell is going on with the play calling