Richlands @ Giles

Ryan4VT

Mance was a heck of a player no doubt....started both ways on our best team ever IMO...back when "AA" was a true "AA" and not this split division stuff....he was  a heck of a baseball player too....hell he was just a great athete period....hope he is on the losing end tomorrow night though LOL

That is the difference in average teams and good teams. Good teams win the close games.

Well coached teams win the close games.... much like Richlands in their last few games.....  Could come down to penalties and mistakes.. Giles commits very few penalties and makes very few mistakes... one reason why they are 12-0....

Cant!!!!!!! I am sorry I am going to have to check it before I hit post. My stupid phone changes it after I spell it. Sorry about the mistakes guys.

Don't apologize,  we all have that issue with the stupid auto correction !  I turned mine off because it caused me more issues than help.

I might have to get you to yell for me again Razor....lol.  It looks like I will have to go back to the hospital to stay with my Aunt again this evening to give mom a break,  so I will have to follow on here and the radio............man I hate to miss another playoff game !  I have missed more playoff games this year than I have missed in the last 30 years.

Go Big Blue !

I wish all a safe trip to and from the game !

GameDay is finally here....Spartans vs Blues....2 fan bases that love their team and their football....can't get any better than this in my opinion.....Just hope all the Richlands fans and players have safe travels and we have a game for the ages tonight....of course I hope Giles has more points on the scoreboard at the end of the game. But I do respect the Richlands program and know this will be a good one. Win or lose I will be back to discuss this game....and I already know where I will be next saturday....either Spartans Stadium(sure hope this is my destination) or Richlands rooting on the blues(sure hope not LOL).....can't wait people

Well of course LOL...I have never rooted against Richlands until tonight for obvious reasons but I would like to see our boy mance walk off the field tonight unhappy. But knowing Greg he will still have that smile on his face even in defeat. This is one of the weirdest games for us Giles people because we have to root against one of our own...should be a good one...i'm getting pumped!

Thanks guys ! Hope you have a happy trip back to Richlands !!! Be safe and have a great time !

Actually, looks like l'm with you in radio land tonight. My girlfriends uncle passed away a few hours ago and I need to be with her and her family. Always follow your heart, and mine is reminding me that football is a game. Go BLUES!!!!!

Cant!!!!!!! I am sorry I am going to have to check it before I hit post. My stupid phone changes it after I spell it. Sorry about the mistakes guys.

I don't know BlueRazor kinda liked the "Faint" versus "Can't."  Nice play on words even if it was unintended by you...your phone knew what to say...LOL