I'd start a topic but I'm afraid I'd get a flag!!!

vols4life

Have you ever played at Buefield? They get the normal 1-score home field advantage that most teams get plus a 2-scores ref advantage and late in the season if they are on the bubble to make playoffs the ref advantage is literally infinite. The clock can go from 2 minutes left to 0 with no official plays being ran with 3- timeouts used, I think the year was 2002 or 2003.

Have you ever played at Buefield? They get the normal 1-score home field advantage that most teams get plus a 2-scores ref advantage and late in the season if they are on the bubble to make playoffs the ref advantage is literally infinite. The clock can go from 2 minutes left to 0 with no official plays being ran with 3- timeouts used, I think the year was 2002 or 2003.

I remember that game.....

I love it Gman..we saw that all night long in chilhowie. 230yrds I think..had three tds called back..a incomplete was ruled a catch after hitting the ground..and then our student section got yelled at for well being a loud student section..the town cops policed our side to make sure the fence wasn't felt up.our team was beat before we played..I can't really tell you how good we are or how bad cause it was so poorly officiated..

I want to know if there were any games that were officiated decently last week.  I know at Va High the refs were terrible and seemed to be pretty home grown as well.

Wouldn't have affected the outcome but I still like to see it even.