4- Abingdon 1-0 109, defeated Gate City 42-26

5- Pulaski Co. (1) 1-0 102, OPEN

6- Radford 1-0 88, defeated #8-Galax 33-26 OT

7- Ridgeview 1-0 76, lost to Central-Wise 21-7

8- Galax 0-1 56, lost to #6-Radford 33-26 OT

9- Bluefield 1-0 44, defeated Princeton 35-21

10- Honaker 1-0 26, defeated Castlewood 35-7

Other receiving votes:

Lee 16 (defeated Lebanon 48-0), Gate City 9 (lost to #4-Abingdon 42-26), J.I. Burton 4 (defeated Chilhowie 41-26), Virginia 4 (defeated John Battle 49-14), Central-Wise 2 (defeated #7-Ridgeview 21-7), Princeton 1 (lost to #9-Bluefield 35-21), Rural Retreat 1 (lost to Bland Co. 21-14 OT)

POST YOUR NEW TOP 10!!!  VOTING WILL BE CUT OFF AT 6PM ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.  I WILL THEN POST THE WEEK 1 FAN POLL.

REMEMBER...ELIGIBLE TEAMS FOR THE POLL INCLUDE ALL SCHOOLS IN GILES, PULASKI, AND CARROLL COUNTIES, INCLUDING THE CITY OF RADFORD AND WESTWARD AND ALL THE SCHOOLS IN THE THREE SOUTHERN-MOST COUNTIES OF WV (MONROE, MERCER, AND MCDOWELL).

1.Union

2.Richlands

3.Abingdon

4.Giles

5.Radford

6.Pulaski

7.Bluefield

8.Honaker

9.Central

10.Lee

Graham is right there !

Tigers_07, I completely respect your opinion and your right to post whatever your top 10 is, but I just want to understand your thinking on why you would drop Richlands all the way down to #9 after they were #1 last week and lost to the #2 team by 1 point in overtime on their field ? I can understand dropping them down because they did loose, and maybe as far down as 4th or so, but to say there are 8 teams better in this area.....?

Not trying to argue, just wanting to understand your thinking there.

Thanks.

Also, I just noticed that you had Ridgeview 10th, and no Central and they just beat Ridgeview.......???

Gman, I think somebody might be trying to take over the official pot stirring job.....lol

1.Union

2.Richlands

3.Abingdon

4.Giles

5.Radford

6.Pulaski

7.Bluefield

8.Honaker

9.Central

10.Lee

Graham is right there !

Tigers_07, I completely respect your opinion and your right to post whatever your top 10 is, but I just want to understand your thinking on why you would drop Richlands all the way down to #9 after they were #1 last week and lost to the #2 team by 1 point in overtime on their field ? I can understand dropping them down because they did loose, and maybe as far down as 4th or so, but to say there are 8 teams better in this area.....?

Thanks.

Glad I'm not the only one wanting to understand this logic.

1.Union

2.Richlands

3.Abingdon

4.Giles

5.Radford

6.Pulaski

7.Bluefield

8.Honaker

9.Central

10.Lee

Graham is right there !

Thanks.

And Honaker ahead of Richlands?

Can we just post our top 10 and not whine about somebody elses opinion. here is mine. sorry for the horizontal format . . . Using a cheap phone. 1. Union 2. Bluefield 3. Pulaski County 4. Radford. 5. Giles 6. Abingdon 7. Richlands 8. Graham 9. Lee 10. Honaker. poll buster. . . Bland county!

Can we just post our top 10 and not whine about somebody elses opinion. here is mine. sorry for the horizontal format . . . Using a cheap phone. 1. Union 2. Bluefield 3. Pulaski County 4. Radford. 5. Giles 6. Abingdon 7. Richlands 8. Graham 9. Lee 10. Honaker. poll buster. . . Bland county!

I wasn't whining about his top 10, I said I respect his opinion and wasn't trying to argue about it, but I wanted to understand his thinking on this. I don't have a problem with who he picks it's his choice, but I also thought this was a forum were can can discuss football and our thoughts about it, including why we may make the choices we do. He don't have to answer, that is his right, but I can ask.