Updates Second round of the playoffs 11-20-15

rvtne216

got one question and hope to get an answer on this, where was the defense for WM and SR. did they both decide to take the train to Snoozeville and I agree with goose111874, I wanna see the crazy stats on this game

Question about AHS next round.....seed #'s 3,4,7, and 8 remain. Shouldn't 3 play 8 and 4 play 7? Or does 8 take the place of 1 and play from there?

Straight up bracket. 8 will play 4 and 7 will play 3. No reseeding teams.

And a big CONGRATS to Abingdon. Way to go Falcons!

Thanks dshreeves. It just seems like the highest remaining seed should play the lowest remaining. Sh!t confuses me, but that's not hard to do. I've been hunting all week with very little sleep.....and NO meat in the freezer either.

I guess intentionally fixing games has its benefits...

Not being familiar with Mingo Central, but is that referring to the Westside loss I saw somewhere. That would explain the shock result, but why? Seeding? I assumed the Beavers were one of the teams to be avoided.

Not being familiar with Mingo Central, but is that referring to the Westside loss I saw somewhere. That would explain the shock result, but why? Seeding? I assumed the Beavers were one of the teams to be avoided.

Yes, Mingo Central blatantly threw its Week 10 game to slip out of Bridgeport's side of the bracket. I hope Mingo makes it to Wheeling and loses by 90.