Numbers

futbolking

Is that including middle school numbers or just high school?

Ryan.  I believe the middle school does their own 2-a-days.  My son plays for AHS and he said they have 80+ out this year. Doesn't surprise me considering the season they had last year.  You know the ole saying. 'Winning cures a lot'.

Any word on Hurley? I had heard they had a pretty good sized team this year compared to what we usually have to work with. Also heard that there wasn't enough kids to have a JV team?

Any word on Hurley? I had heard they had a pretty good sized team this year compared to what we usually have to work with. Also heard that there wasn't enough kids to have a JV team?

Hurley has 43 out for varsity. Hurley does have a small number of 8th grade boys that play sports. I figure by the time school starts there will be about 7-8 eight graders out with some boys from 9th and 10th sent down to help out on the JV games.

Tim Hayes of the BHC retweeted the team picture of the Rebels yesterday and the count I got was 41. Here's the picture: https://twitter.com/jbhess66/status/762689579447115777

That's a great turnout for the Rebels, solid numbers for the Panthers too.

Great to finally have some depth! Coach Tester always has the kids in great condition, but playing both ways and on special teams for an entire game will wear anyone out. Great news!