FB Score UPDATES - Week 11 - 11/04/2016

trublue

#VHSL Football, Final: Virginia High 46, Lee High 7 (Ryan Bradley threw four TD passes for Bearcats). Via call-in. #HCFH

Tazewell ends what started out as a promising season at 2-8, falls to Lebanon 35-12.

FOOTBALL FINAL: Millbrook 42, #Sherando 41. Entsminger's pass to Rivers in the end zone batted down as time expires

great state

Times-News Sports Retweeted

Final: Cloudland 60, Harriman 56. 'Landers erase a 26-point lead to take the victory

That's the first outright Black Diamond District title for the Hurley Rebels since 1992. #VHSL #HCFH

great state

I checked the TS Twitter page and haven't seen anything either. Kinda curious if the Cove snapped their losing streak tonight or not. (Highly doubting it)

A friend of mine who was at the game told me it was 30-13 TS late 4th qtr when he left. RC did take a brief lead mid 2nd.

A friend of mine who was at the game told me it was 30-13 TS late 4th qtr when he left. RC did take a brief lead mid 2nd.

Appreciate it! The War Eagles streak continues. Really suprised they even took the lead....Figured kickoff would be the only time the game was close.

Tribe wins! Tribe wins! DB 33, Smyrna 23

The Rebels will host Dobyns-Bennett (@dbtribelive) next Friday night for round 2 of the playoffs. #GoRebels

WDBJ7 FFE Retweeted

Bobcats win 42-22! On to the playoffs!

great state

Appreciate it! The War Eagles streak continues. Really suprised they even took the lead....Figured kickoff would be the only time the game was close.

It's been a rough go for RC past few years. I think next year they win some CD games tho..at least 3.

I sure hope so. I wouldn't wish a drought like that on any bunch of high schoolers.

Me neither. Just have to hope the coaching staff stays put. They have someone there willing to take his lumps to build it right...and considering the state of the team when he took over it was a definite 4 year rebuild. Next year should show signs of life and two years from now they should have reached their potential. Then you just gotta build off that.