FB Score UPDATES - Week 11 - 11/04/2016

trublue

FINAL: Covington 28, James River 14

Staunton River 75, LB 29. Eagles 500 rushing, 24 1st downs. Overstreet 24-209 3 TD, Jones 16-229 5 TD

What a game. http://www.newsleader.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/11/04/stuarts-draft-stays-perfect-edges-riverheads-ot/93280482/ â€¦ via @newsleadernow

Stuarts Draft stays perfect, edges Riverheads in OT

FINAL: Glenvar beats Floyd County 33-21 #1stand10

great state

King William 90

King & Queen 18 FINAL

It was 75-12 at the half.

Is King & Queen one of those teams down that way that refuses to play some of their district opponents because of the yearly butt woopings.. Cumberland Co. Does that..and a couple of others....they are ineligible for playoffs because of their refusal to play certain teams.

Wilson Memorial defeats Page County 70-51. Both teams finish the season at 3-7 overall and the Hornets will graduate seven seniors.

Galax Gazette Sports Retweeted Tim Hayes

Amherst was 8-1, No. 3 in 4A West ratings, by the way. Yeowza.

Tim Hayes Retweeted Appomattox RaidersFB

Appomattox has won 25 straight. Will likely host Virginia High in first round of VHSL 2A playoffs. #HCFH #VHSL

great state

Is King & Queen one of those teams down that way that refuses to play some of their district opponents because of the yearly butt woopings.. Cumberland Co. Does that..and a couple of others....they are ineligible for playoffs because of their refusal to play certain teams.

Don't think so. Rappahannock Co is one that doesn't play a full district schedule and I think there is one more.

From what I've heard, AHS RB Fulton out 2-3 weeks with shoulder issue....and maybe longer if the collar bone broken. There was concern voiced about cracked collar bone but that's complete speculation that can't be confirmed at all without X-ray of course. Whoever said he left the field was right, he left with it in a sling. I did see 2 guys at the game tonight that appeared to be scouts...but not sure if they were HS (meaning they were scouting for playoff purposes...and it could have been scouting out either team) or college scouts. If HS scouts I would guess they were looking at Marion. I can't see coaches coming all the way from Roanoke area to AHS to scout our game against Marion. They had bracket sheets (blank ones) and had files and stuff in their hands. Anyway, can't wait to see playoff pairings!

Galax Gazette Sports Retweeted J.I. Burton Raiders

Burton heads into the playoffs with 7 straight Ws

Mount View playoff hopes are dashed, trail Summers County 43-8 going to the fourth quarter. Still a nice turnaround in Welch.

great state

All the Lee players needs to transfer to Thomas Walker next season. Lol

that would be amazing, with that said, I've heard a higher than average of students from the Jonesville area are transferring in, had collier of stayed, I would be locking a ticket to the state finals in basketball