Richlands vs Stuarts Draft

thundercloud

2 in a State Semi I doubt they over turn....but 1 is all they need....

Never mind I understand what your saying. And that's exactly what I was saying... When both your personal fouls are for the same thing, you don't stand a good chance with an appeal!

If they were both taunting then I see no way either are overturned nor should they be

Kid hurting his team and shouldn't be allowed in sidelines next week either

Exactly, as a player you got to remember it's a team game, and your actions could affect your team in a big way! Not sure if could even be on the sideline per rule or not. If I was the coach I wouldn't allow it, gotta hold him accountable for his actions.

Be hard to appeal 2 taunting penalties. Especially when that's one of the big no no's in high school football.

Of course, I wasn't there, but going by the radio, they seemed to think the 2nd one was overboard on the ref's part. Who knows?

The first one was legit. He did the finger wag at the defender.

The second one, McGinn dropped a sure TD pass and when he got back up, he shoved Howie. Howie didn't retaliate, nor start it from what I saw. The only way that's a legit flag is if he said something. And according to the coaches who were near it, he said nothing out of line.

I have not been on here in quite a while.  But after watching the Richlands SD game, I just had to say something.  I was absolutely impressed with Richlands in this game (especially at the end).  They did something that seemed impossible with that last drive. 

Congratulations and good luck next week.

The second one, McGinn dropped a sure TD pass and when he got back up, he shoved Howie. Howie didn't retaliate, nor start it from what I saw. The only way that's a legit flag is if he said something. And according to the coaches who were near it, he said nothing out of line.

I agree the 1st flag he did deserve. The 2nd flag I thought was gonna be against Draft bc I didn't see Howie do anything wrong.

Fwiw the other man on Ron Brown's broadcast (idk his name) said, and I'm paraphrasing - "Howie did it to himself and both penalties were absolutely deserved."

I was standing at the fence right in front of that play. Howie's momentum when he rolled up from the play, He was right behind the boy and thier helmets bumped . I was closer than the refs and and didn't hear anything said. I think the refs thought it was an intentional head butt. I'm not sure if it was or not.

It was an embarrassment to the team, fans and community. The way he acted after was worse. His locker should be cleaned out and he should be sent home. There is no place on the football field for that crap.[/quote

What address in WV are you supposed to send his stuff to?

What address in NC are you supposed to send Cousin's stuff to? ;)