Richlands vs Graham

local_insight

Want to tweak the above post I made concerning tonight's game between Gmen and Blues.  Should have added this in original post.

First I want to give kudos to Herndon and Ratliff.  They are the spark that can up the intensity of the game for the Blues with their 3's.  Between them they have a bunch. 

The Blues aren't a one dimensional five-man starters.  They rotate out with the second squad every few minutes.  The second squad is a very integral part  of the team's winning record.

The Horn brothers can bring offensive fireworks when they come off the bench.  Caleb lighting up the 3's, and Taylor working both ends of the floor with his scoring and steals.

Also, Smith,  Moir, Brown, Lee and Cantrell are scrappy players out there.  They won't be the team's high scorers, but their nose for the ball on defense and offense can be game changers.

This game will be broadcast on www.wgth.net.  Game coverage begins around 7:10p.m.

GO BLUES

Graham getting hosed with bad calls. Noise makers are against VHSL rules.. Ref letting it go

I know it's illegal in the state playoffs, but I've never heard of it being illegal during the regular season. I could be wrong, but I've never heard of that. 

I know it's illegal in the state playoffs, but I've never heard of it being illegal during the regular season. I could be wrong, but I've never heard of that.

They're illegal at all VHSL indoor sporting events. If you could have them, don't you think us folks at GC would be ringing our bells?