Graham/Beaver

bgibb

Well it is the week of the big game. Everyone knows how loaded Bluefield is and everyone knows Graham has the athletes, but the line play on both sides is subpar at best. Can Graham pull the upset? Or will Bluefield get win number one, in what should be another special season for the Beavers. My heart says Graham wins a close one 20-17 but my head says Bluefield 42-21.

4 hours ago, bgibb said:

Well it is the week of the big game. Everyone knows how loaded Bluefield is and everyone knows Graham has the athletes, but the line play on both sides is subpar at best. Can Graham pull the upset? Or will Bluefield get win number one, in what should be another special season for the Beavers. My heart says Graham wins a close one 20-17 but my head says Bluefield 42-21.

I hope the outcome is closer to what your heart says, lol! 

On 8/20/2018 at 1:38 PM, EH31 said:

"The opening line was 8.5 but then sources alerted us that a few kids for Graham are pulling double duty at home with chores this week so we had to take that into consideration." - edited from article. 

Without a doubt, Beaver is the real deal! I give credit where credit is due even if it pains me. They pushed Graham's line around tonight and I believe they are better than last year even without Mookie & Truck. Juice ruled the night! I can unequivocally say, they are massive, great athleticism, and will most likely repeat as state champions. Some questionable play calling and sloppy play for GMen but I'm no expert so take that with a grain of salt.  I don't look for any local teams to fair any better than Graham against the Beavers.