'Random' Football Thread

trublue

• 1 month later...

On 10/26/2020 at 9:36 PM, Gridiron60 said:

Anyone know how local boys did at 7 on 7 in Charlotte on Saturday? I know Richlands went, Graham and I believe Bland not sure if any others went. 

Sorry it's late. Didnt see the post. I talk to chance the following weekend and TC warhawks went 5-1 down in charlotte.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Gridiron60 said:

What happens if a football team.is in violation of "dead period" by still lifting in weight room? If they're found out that is, lol? 

Lose that number of days of practice in season unless they are a blatant repeat offender then possible post season ban 

On 12/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, TwhscoachT said:

Lose that number of days of practice in season unless they are a blatant repeat offender then possible post season ban 

Pulaski got banned from the playoffs a few years back for similar actions.  If I recall correctly, a video was sent to the VHSL.  They had a 1 year playoff ban, a $1000 fine and other sanctions. The coach "resigned" (as he should have).  It wouldn't be very smart to do something like that at the very least.

https://roanoke.com/archive/pulaski-cougars-violations-called-blatant/article_c5b4f9f8-c116-5878-8ade-39a7bddc1459.html#:~:text=Pulaski County High School's football,-of-season practice rule.

When the adults do the wrong thing, it's always the kids that suffer.  

6 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Pulaski got banned from the playoffs a few years back for similar actions.  If I recall correctly, a video was sent to the VHSL.  They had a 1 year playoff ban, a $1000 fine and other sanctions. The coach "resigned" (as he should have).  It wouldn't be very smart to do something like that at the very least.

https://roanoke.com/archive/pulaski-cougars-violations-called-blatant/article_c5b4f9f8-c116-5878-8ade-39a7bddc1459.html#:~:text=Pulaski County High School's football,-of-season practice rule.

When the adults do the wrong thing, it's always the kids that suffer.  

You sure Turner didn't resign because of "health reasons"? LOL.... that seems to be his reason everytime things start to look bad