Tazewell @ Colonial Heights

bulldog05-CO2017

9 minutes ago, BDog#54 said:

I do see a feed on YouTube for today’s game.  Hopefully it will work.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Careful BDog#54, there will Always be a supposed "link" for most High School Football Games in the Country on Youtube.  They are fraud.  They want you to sign up and pay money as if you can watch the game, and these links are ran by people outside the United States and they are fraudulent and no person from England or China is there with a camera filming that game.  If it's not on YouTubeLive FOR FREE, it's fraud.  Your best bet or hope is for someone locally at the game, either Colonial Heights or Tazewell to broadcast it live on their Facebook channel.  If you go to Youtube from a Tazewell vs Colonial Heights link and it says, "just one more step," or starts asking for ANY personal information, it's not legit.  

17 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Careful BDog#54, there will Always be a supposed "link" for most High School Football Games in the Country on Youtube.  They are fraud.  They want you to sign up and pay money as if you can watch the game, and these links are ran by people outside the United States and they are fraudulent and no person from England or China is there with a camera filming that game.  If it's not on YouTubeLive FOR FREE, it's fraud.  Your best bet or hope is for someone locally at the game, either Colonial Heights or Tazewell to broadcast it live on their Facebook channel.  If you go to Youtube from a Tazewell vs Colonial Heights link and it says, "just one more step," or starts asking for ANY personal information, it's not legit.  

Yeah I see those all the time on Twitter and it’s pretty obvious they are not legit 

29 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Thanks for the advice.  I appreciate it.

On 9/9/2022 at 12:42 AM, THS6805 said:

My prediction is tazewell will be very physical in this game. I'm seeing.

Taz 42

CH 14

I guess I'm going eating crow. When I made prediction, I didn't know Carter wasn't playing but I keep my prediction. 

This is going to be a very unpopular statement I'm sure but here goes. Tazewell does not have any tenacity whatsoever. Athletes all over the field in the skill positions but no fire in them at all. At the moment unfortunately neither does Richlands. It's going to be the battle of the Tazewell county Eeyore programs When they play each other. Maybe Pooh and Piglet can get them fired up for the James Ramey trophy.