Week 3 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

I've listened to Bluefield's Jim Nelson on and off over the years on the radio since I was a kid.  This guy is superb.  I love how Video Productions pipes in the radio voice-broadcast into the video feed.  With Nelson, and imagine you are listening to him on the radio and not watching this, you have a grand total of ZERO doubt as to what is going on the football game.  There's zero confusion and everything is just crisp, and it's so easy to follow the game when listening to him on the radio.  He's solid.

Heck of a football game.  I think the Beavers can still win it, but they certainly are going to have to score with the big play offensively because Pulaski looks like they aren't going to be stopped in the 2nd half with that rushing attack.  Bluefield is going to need to hit some of those near miss passes where they've had a couple drops and a couple overthrows.  If I'm Bluefield, might as well just move another one in the box and make it 10 in the box and play a near dang goalline defense and just try and make PC beat you with the pass.  But, Bluefield had 9 in the box in that last series and still couldn't stop the run.  That's a bad sign.

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Heck of a football game.  I think the Beavers can still win it, but they certainly are going to have to score with the big play offensively because Pulaski looks like they aren't going to be stopped in the 2nd half with that rushing attack.  Bluefield is going to need to hit some of those near miss passes where they've had a couple drops and a couple overthrows.  If I'm Bluefield, might as well just move another one in the box and make it 10 in the box and play a near dang goalline defense and just try and make PC beat you with the pass.  But, Bluefield had 9 in the box in that last series and still couldn't stop the run.  That's a bad sign.

Agree.  Impressed with the improvement for the Cougars from last season.

I can't recall.  I never thought Pulaski would beat Bluefield.  I know PC is better, but surprising to me.  I watched Pulaski and Radford in the foundation game or whatever the thing is called and Radford just took them apart on the LOS, in space, just every aspect, just took them apart.