Week 3 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

9 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

It depends on when the whistle happened.  If it was after Graham took possession then Graham could take the play at the time of the whistle and keep possession. If it was when the ball was loose, then Richlands had the option to take the results of the play at the time of the whistle to replay the down.  A few variables on that play. 

It was blown as soon as the Graham player caught it. But there wasn’t any time left on the clock. Should have probably been halftime. But hey, I’ll take the points 😂

Riverheads has tied the record in Virginia at 52 in a row last week, and they are trying to break the record this week, but they are in deep trouble.

Lord Botetourt 35, Riverheads 21, 11 minutes left in the 4th qtr.  Riverheads has ran 3 plays in the second half as Lord Botetourt is pounding them on the ground with the Div 1 prospect Nicely.  Cook-Cash has not played one down in the 2nd half due to a shoulder injury and he is not in pads.

Just now, Pioneer said:

What happened to PH? I didn't expect VHS to shut them down. 

Coworker tells me that bad play calling and a fumble costing them.  Plus QB got knocked out on a tackle after int and had to be carted off the field.