10-28-2022 score updates

S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yeah, I would be more scared of Union at this point.

Looked great tonight running and passing and not many penalties it will take that type game to make a run in the playoffs 

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Region C has 4 very good teams:  Radford, Glenvar, Floyd and Appomattox.  That will be a battle to see who comes out of that region.  Hopefully they will beat up on each other before playing a region D team.

That’ll be a fun Region to watch 

5 minutes ago, TRidge said:

Crist is worst coach in that mix. team has regressed all season. i doubt radford gets out of region semi. 

From the few games I’ve watched in person and on NFHS he does not utilize his skill players how he needs to. IMO Radford should’ve beaten Cburg, Floyd, and Glenvar by 14+. IF Radford makes it to the semis and meets up with Graham I think it will be a repeat from the last time they played.

1 hour ago, TRidge said:

Crist is worst coach in that mix. team has regressed all season. i doubt radford gets out of region semi. 

Crist will never ever outcoach an opposing coach. He has to rely on having a load of talent to be successful. Seen it when he was at VHS.

2 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

From the few games I’ve watched in person and on NFHS he does not utilize his skill players how he needs to. IMO Radford should’ve beaten Cburg, Floyd, and Glenvar by 14+. IF Radford makes it to the semis and meets up with Graham I think it will be a repeat from the last time they played.

Graham's OL and DL lines and running game would be the best that Radford has seen this season, if that were to happen. 

46 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

That was so awesome to watch and call in real time.  The ball actually bounced through the uprights, he spiked it so hard.  And every single official threw his flag.

Best way to cap off the season. I’m still laughing at how hard he spiked it 

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Where are all of the folks laughing at me  and acting like I was stupid when I was saying that Bluefield was still one of the top 2A teams in WV?

They are probably the same ones who laughed at me when I said in the preseason that Rye Cove would be a factor in D1:)

I know I've bashed and complained about Union all year. But if they play like they did tonite. Union will be the team out of region D. Hard to stack the box when they can throw the ball like they did tonite. Plus the defense hasn't given up more then 23 points in a single game.

2 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

I know I've bashed and complained about Union all year. But if they play like they did tonite. Union will be the team out of region D. Hard to stack the box when they can throw the ball like they did tonite. Plus the defense hasn't given up more then 23 points in a single game.

I’m still not picking against Graham, but has Union changed personnel or scheme to improve in passing? Is it simply the opponent?