2022 Round 1 Regional Playoffs Score Updates!

Gridiron60

6 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

Brody is fine and has already had successful surgery to repair a compound fracture of the tibia!  No ligament damage, and his team definitely played for him tonight.  Proud of the Cats!

Good... I'm out of reacts

Ridgeview defense is fast and swarming.  Not going to catch the edge and turn up on them.  D line strong on getting through.  Short passing game is way to move the ball on them but without Jones, RV cruises.  I hope for a valiant effort by Va High and that they do give it their all.

23 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Wow, Ridgeview fake punt & goes for 2 pt conversion with that lead. I agree with the announcers, that’s a bit much. 

It was a fake XP kick and the 2 pt conversion turned on the running clock.  It wasn’t a fake punt.  

11 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

It was a fake XP kick and the 2 pt conversion turned on the running clock.  It wasn’t a fake punt.  

Yeah, I knew it was fake XP. Not sure why I typed punt, lol. I understand wanting a running clock to get your starters out & not risk injury. 

18 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

Myself I don’t really see a problem with that because you get your starters out of the game and you get running clock. I think it was pretty good idea to do that. Just my own opinion though.