2022 Score Updates Week 3 Playoffs Regional Finals

Liam McPoyle

Definitely was a matchup problem for the Wolfpack.   Couldn't stop Grahams back, and couldn't get the time to get ball into their playmakers hands.    Good coaching by Graham no doubt.   The crowd and them was getting on the refs, but some of them were obvious and in most cases, not needed.    Impressive performance by Graham all in all.

Most of the ones pulled back they still scored on.    It was mostly the type of holds I hate, the player away from the side who didn't need to do it.   The ones that drive coaches crazy.   It's like the play goes right, the pursuit from the left had no chance to get to them but let me hold them just to make sure.    It's those out iin space holds, you can get away with the inside holds more often than not.    It's why they say you could call a hold every play, probably true, it's why the inside ones get by, hard for refs to see but those outside, trying to keep someone going by, they call everytime, even if the player is 20 yards away.   And always seems to be a big play.

1 hour ago, stu_bean said:

Sacrificial lamb final for Riverheads lol

Everyone thought that about buster douglas! But first we have to beat Grundy! We did play graham better than Taz and we would be the crap out of Tazewell

Told yall in game 1 about Essex. They are close to KW, KW is a rival of theirs, and they have a KWilliamesk 2021 type team for Class 1A this year wiith stupid talent all over the field. I'm going a different direction. If Riverheads beats them this year (which they can) it will be an upset. Essex beating RH is not an upset this year. Essex is freakishly good.

Controversial statement here. Essex might be the best Class 1 or 2 team in VA this year. Essex, Graham, Appo, Central, Poquoson, Riverheads, Glenvar......Essex would be in the thick of it with all of them and arguably might come out ahead. Keyword...Arguably 

2 minutes ago, Dobb83 said:

Everyone thought that about buster douglas! But first we have to beat Grundy! We did play graham better than Taz and we would be the crap out of Tazewell

Yep! & beating Grundy is no easy task, just ask George Wythe!

Maybe Harner should make a call to Tazewell this week to see how to do it. 

4 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I've been home for about 30 minutes now, and the refs just called another hold on Graham...

And what about that mystical plane of the south end zone?  Graham crosses it twice but doesn’t cross it.  Ridgeview doesn’t cross it, but does cross it. 

35 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Told yall in game 1 about Essex. They are close to KW, KW is a rival of theirs, and they have a KWilliamesk 2021 type team for Class 1A this year wiith stupid talent all over the field. I'm going a different direction. If Riverheads beats them this year (which they can) it will be an upset. Essex beating RH is not an upset this year. Essex is freakishly good.

Controversial statement here. Essex might be the best Class 1 or 2 team in VA this year. Essex, Graham, Appo, Central, Poquoson, Riverheads, Glenvar......Essex would be in the thick of it with all of them and arguably might come out ahead. Keyword...Arguably 

Couldn't agree more man I fully believe they would be in the 2A game this season. I think it would be Essex vs Graham they are on a completely different level from basically the rest of 1A. And if they do to RH what I think they will that'll be proven.

Why Ridgeview didn’t move the Beavers kid to slot to adjust their offense is beyond me. Their coaching staff leaned too heavily on Hill. He’s good but Beavers is faster in my opinion. This is when an offense gets out coached by defense. Graham basically made Beavers a nonthreat & RV never adjusted. RV has talent upon talent. I think they’ll still be decent next year even with what they lose but I wouldn’t be surprised if O’Quinn ended up elsewhere his last two seasons. Kid is very good! Congratulations to RV on a great season! You had some Bluefield Beavers cheering for you in the Graham stands, lol! Congratulations to GMen & especially Clements, what a game! Glad the crowd came to support our boys! 

29 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

Those were the worst officials I’ve seen in awhile. That INT called for a penalty I’ll never understand. 

Illegal use of hands was the call.  I guess he intercepted it with his hands illegally or should I say hand.  That was an amazing one handed interception that got taken away.  I was sure offensive interference was gonna be called on that play, the offensive player was all over his back