Union/Graham

Gridiron60

5 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

After tonight, I’d say Tony Palmer himself will haul them to the dump! 😂 I started to turn around and go home when I walked in Mitchell tonight & saw the GMen wearing them. I really wanted to see the new lights so I stayed. 😂

We beat Union in 2021 in that yellow. The uniforms had zero do to with losing. Eventually we were going to lose and a good football team took it to us. In the long run, the only thing that means is the rematch will be in BSG.

1 hour ago, CPF said:

We beat Union in 2021 in that yellow. The uniforms had zero do to with losing. Eventually we were going to lose and a good football team took it to us. In the long run, the only thing that means is the rematch will be in BSG.

Union beat Graham at Mitchell in the spring of 2021, the first time Graham wore the yellow on yellow! Everyone knows uniforms had zero to do with it! Union came to play last night, our boys didn’t. As far as the uniforms, I’d never wear yellow on yellow again simply because they’re ugly! 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Union beat Graham at Mitchell in the spring of 2021, the first time Graham wore the yellow on yellow! Everyone knows uniforms had zero to do with it! Union came to play last night, our boys didn’t. As far as the uniforms, I’d never wear yellow on yellow again simply because they’re ugly! 

Fall 2021 is what I was referring to.

Union’s offensive line coach(es) must really know what they are doing. I can’t ever recall a game that I have seen were they were dominated on he line of scrimmage. Either that, or they simply breed them. Regardless, as a unit it seems they move forward. I’m also very impressed by how well the RB moves for his size, or any size. Good luck, the rest of the way.

The Bears continue to play well and continue to improve. The victory at Bluefield does make me cautiously question my pre-season prediction of a 8 - 4 season for Union in 2023 but I'm still not altering that early season post. Both Ridgeview and Gate City present very difficult upcoming games for the Bears plus other M7 contests; but if the sophomores continue to get better, a 10 win season is possible!

19 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Which one of you Graham fans upset tidewatertimmy over on VaPreps? 😂😂😂

Tidewatertimmy is someone local using that as an alias who hates Graham. Pretty obvious.  He's irrelevant. 

20 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Which one of you Graham fans upset tidewatertimmy over on VaPreps? 😂😂😂

I think he’s just a grade A idiot! Haters hate and when you lose, their idiocy only increases . 😂😂😂 I just wish he’d expand his vocabulary a little, lol! 

2 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Also I would like to add that a few days ago I posted about how I’m wrong 95% of the time choosing who is gonna win this game…And last minute I decided to go with Graham… My apologies G-Men 😂

I honestly have felt like this team needed a wake up call. Union gave them that. If they use this loss as a learning experience and built upon it, they could be a totally different level by playoff time. Mental & physical toughness and get back to basics! 

3 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

He was looking for those overpriced chik fil a sandwiches. 

I heard the advertisement on NFHS and was wondering how much the sammich costs before being reduced to $5, I don't like Chick Fil-A THAT much:)

44 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I heard the advertisement on NFHS and was wondering how much the sammich costs before being reduced to $5, I don't like Chick Fil-A THAT much:)

I heard the same thing. It's bad when the Graham announcers question the pricing. I think the Graham Band may run the concessions. 

15 minutes ago, stan.the.man said:

well from what I heard the G-Man players got all they asked for as Union came on to the field!!  The Union player told them they were going to get all of chandler they wanted!!!  lmao!!!

Chandler & Anderson both had really good games.