Each Team Gets to Ask a Question (or Two)

Liam McPoyle

30 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

New river HS is fine by me...now if we agree to that they will find something else pety to bitch and moan about

Ragsdale High (without the first name) would be a good one.  Honors both father and son. Nickname is the "Smoking Celanese."  

I don't care what the name is.  I don't even care if they do or don't consolidate. 

4 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

We switched to natural gas a few years ago and done away with coal. We now release steam, not smoke lol 

New River High School. Nickname: Phantoms (Fog from the river being like a ghost..then poof it's gone). Sorry if its cringe lol. 

New River Phantoms

6 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

New River High School. Nickname: Phantoms (Fog from the river being like a ghost..then poof it's gone). Sorry if its cringe lol. 

New River Phantoms

Honestly doesn’t sound too bad. Doesn’t tie in with a train horn but neither does a Spartan so I’m game lol 

4 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Honestly doesn’t sound too bad. Doesn’t tie in with a train horn but neither does a Spartan so I’m game lol 

Might be cringe but it's something different. 

The Randall Lee Smith High "Fighting Serial Killers."  Mascot would be a foul smelling bum who runs on the field in camouflage, a large hunting knife, a pistol, and as he's running, he's continuously talking to himself. Now, after the run out, you have to contain him. He's not necessarily the type of mascot you want to mingle with fans. Treat him like Ralphie in Boulder. Let him run out and lead the way, but you've got to move quickly to corral him fairly quick, or damage is done.

Might be too soon for that and now that I think of it, I don't even know if he qualified as technically a serial killer. 

51 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

The Randall Lee Smith High "Fighting Serial Killers."  Mascot would be a foul smelling bum who runs on the field in camouflage, a large hunting knife, a pistol, and as he's running, he's continuously talking to himself. Now, after the run out, you have to contain him. He's not necessarily the type of mascot you want to mingle with fans. Treat him like Ralphie in Boulder. Let him run out and lead the way, but you've got to move quickly to corral him fairly quick, or damage is done.

Might be too soon for that and now that I think of it, I don't even know if he qualified as technically a serial killer. 

Nice touch adding "Fighting" to "Serial Killers" to make it even more menacing.