Week 7 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

Pahokee 6

Atlantic 0

Half

One half of football completed in 50 minutes, with Pahokee taking the opening kick and going on an 80 yard drive that took 12:55. Shades of Appalachia 🌴😎🌴

1 minute ago, 02GW12 said:

GW isn't a bad team this year we've lost to 2 top 5 2A teams and a top 5 1A team. And the game against Galax was a comedy of errors GW is just so far clearly the better team in this game. And GW is very young this season so the more they play together the better they'll get.

Giles program is in the ground. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Just terrible terrible play and no athletes at all.

5 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

That is ridiculous...11 players need 11 coaches

In all fairness, one of the nine was providing water.  But, in all seriousness, why do you need that many?  It has to be chaos in that huddle.

Okay, this drives me crazy and both teams do it.  The defensive backs are nonchalant about lining up on time.  They are almost always still lining up and walking around when the ball is snapped.  Union's DBs are particularly bad......it might have been the reason RV TD was wide open.  It is a pet peeve of mine and the DBs are really bad about it.   Coaches need to clean that up.

16 minutes ago, 02GW12 said:

GW isn't a bad team this year we've lost to 2 top 5 2A teams and a top 5 1A team. And the game against Galax was a comedy of errors GW is just so far clearly the better team in this game. And GW is very young this season so the more they play together the better they'll get.

I’d feel a heckuva lot better if Houston was healthy, and I haven’t had a status update on him in a week. Really feel like he was one of two kids we couldn’t afford to lose this year to have a clear shot. 

I do like us spreading the ball around and getting some kids some live looks in his absence, however. Some have a really stepped up, especially 3, 4, and 12. I dunno if he’ll be back this year, but if he is, we’ll be a tough out in the region.