Week 7 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

Just now, Duke2015 said:

If Union don’t get going soon we’re all gonna be wrong about this game.  Ridgeview defense looks good 

RV usually has a good defense....they just completely brain-fart when they go to Mitchell Stadium.  It is frustrating.  

To me, Union needs to run the edge.  I've not seen the RV corners consistently get off blocks yet.  They had the same issue last year.  Quick pitch it and do some QB keepers. If they can get to the edge, the WR's have the corners blocked. 

Oh yeah, Ridgeview>>>WILL YOU PLEASE TEACH YOUR DB'S HOW TO GET OFF BLOCKS????  

3 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

V high converts 4th and 25 on a hb pass and then runs it in from 3. 2 pretty run fails

Taz 20

V high 12

2:32 2nd 

Wow...quite the turn-around.  Bulldogs were looking dominant....let's see how they handle the quick turn of events. Good game.

49 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

No athletes

Probably wouldn't matter how many athletes a team has if they switch positions week after week and have no clue how to play their position. For example...Giles week one starting Defensive End is playing cornerback tonight. Rationalize that one for me? 

1 minute ago, SwvaOG said:

Hmmm....Union took a chance scheduling RV for Homecoming...usually teams grab a cupcake.  Also, RV fills the stands up very nicely...looks completely full on NFHS.

Lol we don't have cupcakes on our schedule. We only have what you could call 1 and the Titans are certainly no pushover.

5 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Probably wouldn't matter how many athletes a team has if they switch positions week after week and have no clue how to play their position. For example...Giles week one starting Defensive End is playing cornerback tonight. Rationalize that one for me? 

Injuries

Next question 

1 minute ago, Liam McPoyle said:

First Half Stats

Ridgeview: Rushing 111 yards; Passing: 70 yards

Union: Rushing 57 yards; Passing 137 yards

Exactly the opposite of what I thought the stats would look like