Week 7 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

1 minute ago, gwloyal said:

I’d feel a heckuva lot better if Houston was healthy, and I haven’t had a status update on him in a week. Really feel like he was one of two kids we couldn’t afford to lose this year to have a clear shot. 

I do like us spreading the ball around and getting some kids some live looks in his absence, however. Some have a really stepped up, especially 3, 4, and 12. I dunno if he’ll be back this year, but if he is, we’ll be a tough out in the region. 

100% agree Houston is a great young man and one hell of a player. I have had an update yet either but I hope we get him back at some point in the season. And yes the Rainey kids have really stepped up allot with Houston out. I think we'll be hard to beat come early November especially against teams on this end of the state. Yes Galax beat us they were the better last Friday night but I don't think they can do it twice this year. And Grayson doesn't look that good to me I could be very working but I think GW will only get better.

RR 14 Leb 7 2Q

Lee 27 JIB 0 2Q

Battle 17 Wise 0 2Q

Roanoke Catholic 14 Bland Co 0 2Q

Grayson 12 Fort 7 2Q

Parry Mac 14 Narrows 13 H

Grundy 36 Twin Valley 6 1Q

Eastside 16 Rye Cove 8 1Q

Twin Springs 21 Castlewood 12 2Q

Hurley 22 T Walker 9 2Q

RV is good. Physical and smart and disciplined so far. 

the officials haven’t been favoring one side or anything but damn they’re inept. They’ve just called a poor game overall. Not in favor of any team per se just terribly managed.