Tazewell vs Graham

Gridiron60

3 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

lol okay 

when was last time Tazwell beat Graham? 

2014 was the last time.

Graham has not lost to Tazewell since Tony Palmer became head coach.

They have played 29 times since 2000 and Graham has won 23 of those.

I know what some are saying & I may be wrong but I say close! Creasy will be the key for Tazewell & if Graham gives him time to throw and find his receivers. Hopefully, Rotenberry, Jennings, Hill etc. can get to him fast and make adjustments if necessary. 

5 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I know what some are saying & I may be wrong but I say close! Creasy will be the key for Tazewell & if Graham gives him time to throw and find his receivers. Hopefully, Rotenberry, Jennings, Hill etc. can get to him fast and make adjustments if necessary. 

Whatever the outcome of this game is this is the most pass happy team Graham has played all year. This will be a good challenge for them and a good learning experience. 

I, for one, am not a Tazewell hater. As a matter of fact, I root for them when not playing Richlands. Tonight’s the same; however, otherwise, I am happy for Dennis Palmer’s success. That said, as hopeful as some are (me included), I can’t help but doubt Tazewell. I’ve seen it too many times, and human nature causes me to sometimes wrongly doubt, the same way I have been overly optimistic about the Blues. The reasonable part of me thinks the following: 1. Tazewell wins by “out-athleting” most on their schedule. 2. Graham is one of the few teams that Tazewell does not have an edge in this category. 

If Graham doesn’t beat themselves by penalties and turnovers, I’m taking the G-men by 10-14. 

According to Four Seasons, 2014. Streaks always come to an end tho and I know that Graham is the darling of this board. Every season and team is different tho. Like I said, Graham is expected to win so give me Tazewell for pure chaos. 

3 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

According to Four Seasons, 2014. Streaks always come to an end tho and I know that Graham is the darling of this board. Every season and team is different tho. Like I said, Graham is expected to win so give me Tazewell for pure chaos. 

Graham’s the darling of this board 😂😂😂. That’s funny stuff Dan! 

4 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Is he wrong?

I don’t see it the same as he does obviously. I really don’t see any team as the “darling” but y’all do you and I’ll do me, lol. If I had to pick a darling, it would be Central because Union is always showing them the love! 😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Since Graham is the darling of the board, can one of you Graham guys ask me to prom?

I mean, @SWVAgridiron is getting me to be the best man at his wedding. That's got to count for something, right?

Only if you’re the one wearing the Prom dress 😂 

The player of the game is Graham’s defense tonight. They have consistently improved all season. I really thought Creasy might give them fits but hats off to Snake & Rex for getting those boys game ready. Pretty much lights out! 

31 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

The player of the game is Graham’s defense tonight. They have consistently improved all season. I really thought Creasy might give them fits but hats off to Snake & Rex for getting those boys game ready. Pretty much lights out! 

Yeah.  Graham's defense has improved.  They knew coming in that they needed to get to Creasy and that's what they did.