Graham vs Lee

Graham32

Their QB is definitely very talented and I think they throw a lot but he can also run. I’m not sure about O-Line and other offensive weapons but I think their defensive play is weaker than offensive & might not be able to stop Graham’s offense.

I feel like our defense is playoff ready though. They have been clicking on all cylinders for about the last five games. Our offense is getting closer. Roberts has really improved since the beginning of the season. Our kicking game is really good. The older Nash has done a great job this year. The younger Nash almost made a 43 yard or thereabouts field goal last night. It was just shy of making it through the uprights. Our special teams have improved a lot. They’ve been a weakness in the past but I’m pleased with them at this point in the season.

Someone from M7 might have more insight on Lee’s strengths & weaknesses,

3 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Their QB is definitely very talented and I think they throw a lot but he can also run. I’m not sure about O-Line and other offensive weapons but I think their defensive play is weaker than offensive & might not be able to stop Graham’s offense.

I feel like our defense is playoff ready though. They have been clicking on all cylinders for about the last five games. Our offense is getting closer. Roberts has really improved since the beginning of the season. Our kicking game is really good. The older Nash has done a great job this year. The younger Nash almost made a 43 yard or thereabouts field goal last night. It was just shy of making it through the uprights. Our special teams have improved a lot. They’ve been a weakness in the past but I’m pleased with them at this point in the season.

Someone from M7 might have more insight on Lee’s strengths & weaknesses,

Lee has a couple good players but Graham will have this game in hand in the first quarter 

19 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Don't know which version of Graham will show up.  One version wins by 30, the other only by a couple scores.  Tough Out-of-district opponents make a difference in the post-season. 

G-42

L-20 

Graham had a few head scratcher games early on but right now it seems they are clicking pretty good. I know the the competition may have not been that great but they seem to have gotten the penalties, injuries, and turnovers somewhat under control. It's that time of year when @BandanaVTDavis4321starts talking about the teams with good running games coming to the top. With Clements appearing to be healthy now I think they'll continue to improve. I guess time will tell.

26 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Don't know which version of Graham will show up.  One version wins by 30, the other only by a couple scores.  Tough Out-of-district opponents make a difference in the post-season. 

G-42

L-20 

The bad version will win by 40 

15 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

CalPreps gives Graham >99% chance of winning, projected score 50-7. 

Tony Palmer has to keep them focused and now is the time to really focusing on attention to detail. A few plays can decide games going forward. 

4 hours ago, Graham32 said:

Tony Palmer has to keep them focused and now is the time to really focusing on attention to detail. A few plays can decide games going forward. 

I think Coach Palmer and his assistants do a good job keeping kids grounded and focused on one game at a time. Hopefully, they play a complete game with very few miscues Friday night. 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

https://www.facebook.com/100095387415597/posts/pfbid0uSRfo3bcE2ZYUcKz3bXnyNZ15De2sfop9AdCdBmqYMiU4gQFSFuzfHq2P3GaRdAjl/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

I sure hope Lee High spectators left their hoverboards, segways, and unmanned aircraft at home! 

No alcohol at a high school football game ???  Count me out