Virginia Playoffs: Take One.

Queue

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

You would do it for the same reason that you go shotgun 2 or 3 times from the 1 yds line. Tazewell got away with it at the goal line, but just crazy to me.

Tazewell is always in the shotgun doesn’t make since to go under center when you never do it

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

You would do it for the same reason that you go shotgun 2 or 3 times from the 1 yds line. Tazewell got away with it at the goal line, but just crazy to me.

Good point.  Tazewell has probably got the better team, but they are keeping RV in the game.

Graham-Lee had a female on the crew last night. Y’all should have seen her trying to keep up with Clements down the sideline. Gal gave it a valiant effort! Not sure any of the males could have kept up with him any better though. Best crew I saw all season was Pulaski Graham game crew. 

3 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

I don’t know if it was a fumble or not but I don’t see how you reverse it either way.

I’ve never seen the white-hat have his call get reversed. He’s the one that spotted the ball and motioned for a first down for Tazewell. 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Without O’Quinn, Ridgeview is having a hard time and Tazewell has found their groove. 

Tazewell does this finds there groove in the 2nd Q, let's the other team mount a comeback in the 3Q, and then finishes them off in the 4Q...