Region Finals Scores and Updates.

Real Sasquatch

Union is clutch. Hasn't missed a 3rd or 4th down conversion and it's because of the QB. Said this from game 3, he's the difference in Union 2023 and the past. Heck of a player is Anderson. Tough as nails and kid is clutch.  The OL, Chandler and the rest are solid, but Anderson is the glue.....or the nail

9 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Good god quit bitching about the refs people....they are going to miss calls, they are human...but they aren't trying to cheat anyone

And high school officials at that, who aren't paid nearly enough to listen to some of the crap that they do. 

The one missed was the pass interfernce by Union in the endzone. Thst would have put the ball back at the 1 for Graham after the "weird" holding call on a straight dive from the 1 (which I've never seen in my life), but I recommend rewinding NFHS for those watching. It wasn't 50-50. It wasn't even close. The Union defender was on his back in the endzone. That cost Graham 7 points and the back judge was within 3 yds, within 9 feet of the play.

That wasn't a holding call. The signal was similar, but he didn't call it holding. Not sure what it was.

He made a motion with his elbow before the hand signal.

4 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Just my opinion here with Union up 16-13. I could be dead wrong and often am. This game is going to get bad, and what we are seeing is exactly what Radford will experience when they play Union. 

Radford will beat union by at least 2 or 3 scores